One thing you want to change about yourself?

If I have the choice to completely alter anything about myself, it would be excessive kindness. I am kind to a fault. 14th of February this year, I was almost mobbed because of an act of help I rendered to someone.
That is what you get for being kind these days; people take advantage of your kindness.

One thing I would love to change about myself is my confidence level. When it comes to having confidence in myself I am Abit lacking in this aspect. I tend to worry too much about so many things.

One thing I would love to change about myself is my confidence level. When it comes to having confidence in myself I am Abit lacking in this aspect. I tend to worry too much about so many things.
You are the only person you have in this world, and you need to give yourself the best respect and the best. Don't expect it from others; sometimes being selfish is good.

I wish I could be consistent at hard tasks all the time. I get easily distracted especially when I find it hard to complete or comprehend a task, which sets me back a lot.

13,164Threads
98,836Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member