• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Online income linked to the place where you live

neku

Community Advocate
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵3.175313
Referral Credit
I feel that the online income for workers and investors is related to the place where they live. If the local officials are hostile, they can block the orders to a large extent, reducing the revenues. Do you think that the online income is location specific?

I feel that the online income for workers and investors is related to the place where they live. If the local officials are hostile, they can block the orders to a large extent, reducing the revenues. Do you think that the online income is location specific?
Yes, of course. Online income is very difficult in India except for techies. I think, people in Europe are more lucky where online work is concerned.

Location has nothing to do with your online income. Anyone in In dia can earn as much as someone in the US provided this guy also has high paying skills and he is very good at what he does.

Individuals residing in tier-3 countries usually struggle to earn a substantial income, especially if they do not possess high-value skills. Such countries often have limited opportunities for personal and professional growth, which can further hinder the chances of individuals improving their financial situation.

12,060Threads
92,990Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member