Announcement - Optional English Exam Now Available! Unlock More Paid Opportunities! | Discussion Bucks

Announcement Optional English Exam Now Available! Unlock More Paid Opportunities!

Devin

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Novice Scribe
Sep 2, 2023
D Bucks
💵29.291225
Referral Credit
Hello, valued members of Discussion Bucks!

We're excited to announce that we've just published an optional English exam that's now accessible to all our members. You can access the exam by clicking on the following link: English Exam.

About the Exam: This English exam is designed to assess your English grammar, writing, and understanding skills. It's not mandatory for you to take this exam to continue participating on Discussion Bucks. Your ability to post and earn on our platform remains unaffected.

Why Take the Exam? This exam is intended for individuals who are interested in unlocking more paid posting opportunities on our platform. By demonstrating your proficiency in English, you increase your chances of accessing higher-paying gigs. These opportunities often pay more than what you can earn through regular Discussion Bucks posts.

Benefits of Passing:
  • Gain access to exclusive, higher-paying content writing opportunities.
  • Showcase your English skills to potential clients and employers.
  • Boost your earning potential on Discussion Bucks.
How to Access the Exam: Simply click on the provided link English Exam to access the exam. It's a great chance to showcase your English skills and potentially open up doors to more lucrative opportunities.

Remember:
  • The exam is entirely optional.
  • Your regular posting privileges remain unchanged.
  • Passing the exam can lead to enhanced earning opportunities.
Feel free to take the exam at your convenience and demonstrate your English proficiency. We're here to support your growth as a content writer on Discussion Bucks.

If you have any questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team.

Thank you for being a part of our vibrant community, and we look forward to seeing you excel!

Best regards,
Devin

P.S. There are 25 multiple-choice exam questions; in order to pass this exam, you should correctly answer 20 questions.

Honestly I am very impressed by this move. This will definitely help a lot of persons who have been looking for more legit ways they can increase their earnings.

Honestly I am very impressed by this move. This will definitely help a lot of persons who have been looking for more legit ways they can increase their earnings.
Have you attempted the exam? After attempting the exam I am compelled to have a vigorous refresher course on my English proficiency skill in both written and spoken. This is the year to upscale even better. We are becoming greater every dear champions...

Thank you both for taking the exam. I just tipped both of you via Microlikes. I will begin using the feature a lot more sooner than later. :)
Thank you @Devin, it surely feels very nice to be tipped. The exam is just about 25 questions and it does not take a very long time to complete attempting. Good luck to the other people who are going to take the exam.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30
I just took the exam and scored 17/25..
It was a reality check to know that I need to brush up some of my basic English skills.
Thanks @Devin for this opportunity. I wish I could take it again. Can we take it more than once? That would be good.
I really enjoyed it.

• Love
Reactions: Carson20t
English is my first language and I tripped up on a couple of the questions :eek:

17/25

I wasn't an expert in school though. Most of my fails were in the category "Writing Questions".
That is good to know that it is your first language, this exam is a little trivial and does require a little cross-examination. I got a 20/25 but I am doing more of a refresher course on Saylar dot org to sharpen my English skills proficiency again.

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Reactions: The Hulk
I took the exam on the first day, but I got 19/25 😭😭. Some questions are very tricky; some of them even have two answers (I mean, that was what I thought 😂).

And for those who didn't take the exam and are going to, try to read the whole question and the choices too. Good luck!

That is good to know that it is your first language, this exam is a little trivial and does require a little cross-examination. I got a 20/25 but I am doing more of a refresher course on Saylar dot org to sharpen my English skills proficiency again.
Good to know that you are doing refresher course there to sharpen your English skills. I would be interested in doing that too. This test came as a reality check for me. It's always good to keep ourselves updated. I did well in grammar but then not with writing questions. Please tell me a bit about this refresher course.

Good to know that you are doing refresher course there to sharpen your English skills. I would be interested in doing that too. This test came as a reality check for me. It's always good to keep ourselves updated. I did well in grammar but then not with writing questions. Please tell me a bit about this refresher course.
Saylor dot org is an American non-profit organization that is currently providing free lessons with certification in most of their courses so it is upto us to take advantage as it collaborates with top-notch colleges and universities. Currently, the ESL005:Business-proficient English as a Second Language and ESL005:Advanced English as a Second Language courses are being offered for free with certification. These certificates are credible and recognisable in the US and Canada for formal employment.

Last edited:
I scored 17/25. That's pretty bad. Though, i still have my doubts on some of the answers. @Devin , thanks for giving us this opportunity to test our proficiency in English language.

Saylor dot org is an American non-profit organization that is currently providing free lessons with certification in most of their courses so it is upto us to take advantage as it collaborates with top-notch colleges and universities. Currently, the ESL005:Business-proficient English as a Second Language and ESL005:Advanced English as a Second Language courses are being offered for free with certification. These certificates are credible and recognisable in the US and Canada for formal employment.
Thank you for taking your time to explain it to me elaborately. It sounds good to me. I checked your location and you are from Zambia. So, I assume that this course is open for global population and will work for me. It's free and that's great. I hope it is something that I can do at my self pace.

Thank you for taking your time to explain it to me elaborately. It sounds good to me. I checked your location and you are from Zambia. So, I assume that this course is open for global population and will work for me. It's free and that's great. I hope it is something that I can do at my self pace.
Absolutely this opportunity is worldwide, everyone from everywhere can sign up and start taking the courses they wish and they are free but they have requirements. You cannot dictate the pace for them and any other policies they may change in the future. This platform perhaps will start charging a fee in the future for new students. I do not know. You are welcome.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30
Absolutely this opportunity is worldwide, everyone from everywhere can sign up and start taking the courses they wish and they are free but they have requirements. You cannot dictate the pace for them and any other policies they may change in the future. This platform perhaps will start charging a fee in the future for new students. I do not know. You are welcome.
Oh! I see. I would check this out and see if I am in a position to avail this opportunity till it's free. Right now, I am too packed with other obligations. If it's a nominal fees in the future, I would go for it. Anyway, thanks a lot. I am going to check it up myself. Thank you for all the information.

• Love
Reactions: Carson20t
I did take the exams and I had a score of 19/25. I just hope we would be negligibly considered into the writing program.

Failed the test
View attachment 537
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 538
Post automatically merged:

View attachment 539
View attachment 540
View attachment 541
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your input. However, it's important to clarify that in the English grammatical context, the only correct option is "I." Regrettably, the phrase "My sister and me are going to the movies" is incorrect. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

• Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765