Announcement - Optional English Exam Now Available! Unlock More Paid Opportunities! | Page 2 | Discussion Bucks

Announcement Optional English Exam Now Available! Unlock More Paid Opportunities!

Good evening, @Devin, I have just done the exam. Hoping it's possible to upload the entire PDF too, together with the image, so all the correct and all the wrong answers can be visible:

EnglishExam.png
Ps.: I skipped the entire first page of the PDF to not let my personal mail turning too public. If necessary, I can send the entire PDF via PM

Attachments

• English Writing Examp.2to9.pdf
    86 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carson20t
Good evening, @Devin, I have just done the exam. Hoping it's possible to upload the entire PDF too, together with the image, so all the correct and all the wrong answers can be visible:

View attachment 544
Ps.: I skipped the entire first page of the PDF to not let my personal mail turning too public. If necessary, I can send the entire PDF via PM
Congratulations you beat me by two points, some parts of the exam were too trivial in some way, right? From this, I am compelled to take a refresher course in advanced English so that I can improve my written and spoken English. So I was thinking as long as you take the exam then they automatically record your information and the points you scored since we put our email in the Google Doc form. This is like a survey that we are answering.

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30 and pousinha
Yes, I found the first 10 very easy:giggle:. The second part required the knowledge of some academic formatting rules, and each country may face different ones. The third was about literary themes I had the luck to study during High School (a specific High School to form primary and kindergarten teachers, during my times) and my second degree.

Hello, Devin

I am done with the English exam.

Best Regards,

Maria

View attachment 547
Oh wow you almost scored 100 per cent, you are a genius. Congratulations to you. How did you feel when taking the exam? I felt the need to improve my English both written and spoken. That is what I am doing right now.

• Love
Reactions: freelancermaria
Oh wow you almost scored 100 per cent, you are a genius. Congratulations to you. How did you feel when taking the exam? I felt the need to improve my English both written and spoken. That is what I am doing right now.
Thank you, Carson! I felt quite nervous before taking the exam. LOL. But it is all good now.

And, that is a great idea. I must improve my English skills, too.

I did this exams. And I actually passed. It was really like going back to school. Is there any reward for passing?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240202-154027.png
    Screenshot_20240202-154027.png
    326.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Like Button
Reactions: Mike30