• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Outsourcing

bestwriter

Active Participant
Novice Scribe
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.435875
Referral Credit
Outsourcing as you know is a type of business practice that hires services of a third party to conduct busines on certain terms It could be a year to year contract or engaging their services on an on going basis.

I am seriously thinking on those lines to take care of the produce in our garden I could perhaps engage the services of nursery owners who can take on the responsibility of selling what is produced here and pay me a certain amount. They could have their own gardeners who could come and take care of the maintenance

For more on this you can visit the following link

.https://www.cio.com/article/272355/outsourcing-outsourcing-definition-and-solutions.html#:~:text=Outsourcing%20is%20a%20business%20practice,a%20contract%20or%20ongoing%20basis.

Outsourcing as you know is a type of business practice that hires services of a third party to conduct busines on certain terms It could be a year to year contract or engaging their services on an on going basis.

I am seriously thinking on those lines to take care of the produce in our garden I could perhaps engage the services of nursery owners who can take on the responsibility of selling what is produced here and pay me a certain amount. They could have their own gardeners who could come and take care of the maintenance

.https://www.cio.com/article/272355/outsourcing-outsourcing-definition-and-solutions.html#:~:text=Outsourcing%20is%20a%20business%20practice,a%20contract%20or%20ongoing%20basis.
Outsourcing does work well in some places but in India it doesn't work that well. For example I do have a garden and some extra land that I would like a gardener to maintain, as I am getting old but that would become a very costly affair. He would be satisfied by taking some of the produce only .he would charge a wage.

Outsourcing does work well in some places but in India it doesn't work that well. For example I do have a garden and some extra land that I would like a gardener to maintain, as I am getting old but that would become a very costly affair. He would be satisfied by taking some of the produce only .he would charge a wage.
It depends on terms that one would agree with. In your case I do not think that you want to be wealthy overnight as you say you are getting on in age. For you it would be more to keep your garden alive and with that in mind you should enter into an agreement .

Last edited:
It depends on terms that one would agree with. In your case I do not think that you want to be wealthy overenight as you say you are getting on in age. For you it would be more to keep your garden alive and with that in mind you should enter into an agreement .
Yes, I would like my garden to be alive and wouldn't mind if they take the major part of the produce and give me some but such people are rare.

There are many different kinds of businesses that tend to depend a lot upon outsourcing. Outsourcing is a very important things for many entrepreneurs. This is due to the fact that outsourcing could also save money in case if you need to hire cheaper labour or workers across the border.

Outsourcing some tasks have been the in-thing lately. It's a better and more economical in the long run as it saves an employer paying for extra benefits. Hello there I am also relcap.

Business outsourcing is becoming one of the most essential things in the corporate world. Outsourcing helps employers and employees. They can hire any employee around the world and this gives employers a chance to explore many different options.

10,478Threads
84,065Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back