Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.336500
Referral Credit
My sister - in - law was retrenched from work so she felt bored and lonely. She has enough savings and plans to travel abroad but I stopped her and adviced her not to decide impulsively. I suggested to her to accumulate her money instead of throwing away through nonsense travel abroad for a sight - seeing in Thailand. She has no business inclination but I told her to do business, instead of wasting her money.

I am thankful my sis - in- law respected my suggestion to operate a mini grocery store. She is so thankful for delighting and inspiring her. She now expands her mini grocery store.

That's what good family members do for each other. They provide support for their family member in terms of educating for proper decision making. Very soon, the business would become a big grocery store.

• Agree
Reactions: Starmix
That's what good family members do for each other. They provide support for their family member in terms of educating for proper decision making. Very soon, the business would become a big grocery store.
That is true we ned to help each other in the family, especially to those who lack know-how in business. My sis in law is happy now and feeling proud of her business.

Every business will bear fruit, grocery stores are really needed by people, both young and old, not everyone needs it so the presence of a grocery store will be busy with buyers, but the service conditions must be friendly, prices are not too expensive, if necessary apply a modern grocery store system like a mini market.

Yes, this is a good business but you need high capital to fund it. You can start an online store with it

Though a mini grocery store but it is promising. People are not afraid to buy unlike buying in big stores prices are also big.

• Like Button
Reactions: Augusta
Setting up a mini grocery store could be an excellent business idea, particularly in rural areas. It is a popular choice among business owners here since there is only one shopping mall available.

It's not only in a rural area, there are less buyers there compared to city. My neighbor in the city has a mini grocery store and people flock there any time in the day.

Though a mini grocery store but it is promising. People are not afraid to buy unlike buying in big stores prices are also big.
i have noticed this I think the expenses bore here also help in making the prices of their things cheaper

i have noticed this I think the expenses bore here also help in making the prices of their things cheaper
That's right, that's because big stores pay workers and rent unlike in small stores only the owner pays himself.

That's great. I also believe the same. It's not good to spend your money for travelling , better to use it in something which may return you some money. Thank God she followed your advice and now she has some source of earnings.

You are right the higher the expenses the more money is added to the selling price to enable them make profit
It is the real picture of our prices this time. It is almost tripled. It is suffocating but we have to sacrifice and work double.

Grocery stores have always been excellent businesses as there is always a demand for groceries on a daily basis, as far as humans are living in such a place.

It's nice to operate a mini grocery store but I have an offline and I cannot find a worthy candidate to manage it. Money is temptation.

I think that business venture performs so good in all the parts of the world. ln my country we have so many people engaging in the same business without complaining.

Indeed it is a profitable business. There is always money. We can set aside budget for food and for the bills.

That's right. Now we need to double our hustle as the prices of things are over the top now
As long as we are still bale to do it, let us not hesitate to double our time and find extras. It is also interesting.

A mini gosery store is a very good business, especially if it's in a business location. Before you know it she can expand the business to something bigger in the future.