PAL awards Carlos Yulo 150,000 Mabuhay Miles for life

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.223050
Referral Credit
Carlos Yulo, holder of two gold medals during the previous Paris Olympics as the winner of the Gymnasts will be rewarded by the Philippine Airlines travelog for free for life. Yulo will receive 150,000 Mabuhay Miles per year, the maximum that can be credited to a single account within a calendar year, which he may then use for flight tickets and other perks from the local carrier.

This is the country’s third gold medal to date in the Olympics. He earlier won the gold medal in the men's floor exercise. PAL also awarded 80,000 Mabuhay Miles annually for the next three years to Filipino athletes who won Olympic bronze medals for the female boxers Aira Villegas and Nesty Petecio. The Philippines garnered four medals in the Paris Olympics showing the best of these medal holders since PH joined 100 years ago.

1723702865553.png

Wow, this is amazing news! Philippine Airlines has made a great decision to grant Carlos Yulo 150,000 Mabuhay Miles annually for the rest of his life. Hats off to PAL and all the companies that choose to spread their good fortune with our double Olympic champion! Carlos truly deserves this recognition!

Wow, this is amazing news! Philippine Airlines has made a great decision to grant Carlos Yulo 150,000 Mabuhay Miles annually for the rest of his life. Hats off to PAL and all the companies that choose to spread their good fortune with our double Olympic champion! Carlos truly deserves this recognition!
This is a lifetime reward, wow and there are still many not mentioned hehe and Carlo is also rewarded by Viking. He can dine there until the day he dies, lol.

Oh wow travelling for free for life. What a good opportunity to just fly in and out free. Congrats man.
We better had practice gymnastics when we were in high school. I was good in tumbling on the grassy ground 😁. It was so fantastic didn't know it is part of the Olympics. Olympics before was not famous and hot as we have today.

We better had practice gymnastics when we were in high school. I was good in tumbling on the grassy ground 😁. It was so fantastic didn't know it is part of the Olympics. Olympics before was not famous and hot as we have today.
LoL,I'm sure you enjoyed it then though I have just doing mine for the fond of it then. If one get serious with it, you can put your name on the map

LoL,I'm sure you enjoyed it then though I have just doing mine for the fond of it then. If one get serious with it, you can put your name on the map
I should have accepted the invitation before to compete in the the national swimming event competition for Olympics but I refused. It's held in Manila it's far from my city, Cagayan de Oro City. I have to travel by plane for 1 hour. I am not so familiar in Metro Manila. It's a huge city.

I should have accepted the invitation before to compete in the the national swimming event competition for Olympics but I refused. It's held in Manila it's far from my city, Cagayan de Oro City. I have to travel by plane for 1 hour. I am not so familiar in Metro Manila. It's a huge city.
Oh wow that would have been great and we would not have had any @Starmix here hehe

Oh wow that would have been great and we would not have had any @Starmix here hehe
I bet:LOL:. I was also not interested. I was so afraid to leave home. I am a home body but I love sports. I just watch them play.

13,254Threads
99,265Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member