Pampering

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.919250
Referral Credit
The last 2 nights I have been pampering myself last night I done my nails and tonight I am doing a Freeman Beauty sheet mask it feels so good on and it feels even better after I remove it and rub in the excess serum from the mask. Have you pampered yourself lately? BD9FF2FE-44D5-4FC8-929C-D61856DDFBD9.jpeg

Wow, that is so cool , Tina. I have not yet pampered myself that way. I only papered myself swimming in the deep sea as a deep sea swimmer.
That sounds like fun. I pamper myself in many ways doing my nails a face mask

That sounds like fun. I pamper myself in many ways doing my nails a face mask
I only pamper my face for beatification purpose? By the way thanks for the vote for Dbucks.

You join Microlikes to earn extra. Our post here earn there, there's nothing to do but register. See the post of @Devin .We also won in the battle lf madness. 😍

I only pamper my face for beatification purpose? By the way thanks for the vote for Dbucks.

You join Microlikes to earn extra. Our post here earn there, there's nothing to do but register. See the post of @Devin .We also won in the battle lf madness. 😍
Glad to hear we win . What is microlikes what do you do?

. Microlikes is an affiliate site of DBucks. Just register. There's nothing to do there. Our posts here get some points. I earned 7 dollars last month and won the gig of $10. I see you there on Microlikes. Join and see your accumulated earnings since February. See the post of Devin on Microlikes. See the attached file to register.
Screenshot_20240410-200837.jpg

. Microlikes is an affiliate site of DBucks. Just register. There's nothing to do there. Our posts here get some points. I earned 7 dollars last month and won the gig of $10. I see you there on Microlikes. Join and see your accumulated earnings since February. See the post of Devin on Microlikes. See the attached file to register.
View attachment 900
Ok thanks will have to do that.
Post automatically merged:

Ok thanks will have to do that.
Done it now what do I do just do like I normally do and post and comment on DB

Last edited:
Yes it is extremely important we pamper and take care of ourselves once in awhile, cause that's why we are working so hard, to live a good life.
I agree I love pampering myself I love how it makes me feel both before and after doing it.

I agree I love pampering myself I love how it makes me feel both before and after doing it.
LoL I can understand, I usually do this sometimes. I just take a time out, no work, and just buy what I want and eat what I want. I don't worry about what happens next.

LoL I can understand, I usually do this sometimes. I just take a time out, no work, and just buy what I want and eat what I want. I don't worry about what happens next.
That is for sure I normally always have chocolate and popcorn and can’t forget a good drink

That is for sure I normally always have chocolate and popcorn and can’t forget a good drink
Hehe, that's nice though, what drink do you normally buy?

13,179Threads
98,947Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member