PARIS 2024: ALL INDIAN ATHLETES TO QUALIFY FOR THE OLYMPICS

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
A complete list of every Indian athlete and team who will compete at the Paris 2024 Olympics. It is good news for India to have its athletes qualified to play during the pairs Olympics. Over the past few editions, the number of Indian athletes at the Summer Olympics has steadily increased but now all of them are qualified.

At Tokyo 2020, the Indian contingent was made up of 124 athletes, the largest that the country had sent to the Games. India also won seven medals, their biggest haul in a single Olympics - including Neeraj Chopra’s historic gold medal in the men’s javelin throw. At the Paris 2024 Olympics, India will expect more athletes to qualify .

1716969386853.png 1716969386853.png

Neeraj Chopra is still the hope for us. I wish he wins gold medal this time too.
It's good to hear all your athletes there are qualified for the Olympics. There are athletes from other countries disqualified because they're taking drugs as per results from drug tests.

But still it we consider the population of India with other countries those medals we won are very less and we should improve. And I think we are doing it. As I see around 50 years ago we never used to win even a single medal in Olympics.

But still it we consider the population of India with other countries those medals we won are very less and we should improve. And I think we are doing it. As I see around 50 years ago we never used to win even a single medal in Olympics.
Philippine athletes only bring home 1 gold medal but many silver and bronze. The USA and Chinse athletes overrule.

Ours , for the second time gold was from Hidilyn Diaz. She received all in all $ 30,000 plus two house sand lots and 4 cars from the government and businesses.

In which sport she won it? We have won most of the medals in Hockey, shooting.

Ours , for the second time gold was from Hidilyn Diaz. She received all in all $ 30,000 plus two house sand lots and 4 cars from the government and businesses.
This is a huge one
This is why a lot of people want to go into sports. you gain so much if you win for your country

This is a huge one
This is why a lot of people want to go into sports. you gain so much if you win for your country
That's right but Hidilyn didn't quality for the 2024 Olympic. She failed perhaps her age which is 33 unable her to lift the bar.

13,211Threads
99,099Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member