Passive Income from FreeBitco.in

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵11.244700
Referral Credit
Freebitco.in is not only a faucet site that gives free Bitcoin to its users, but also gives all users the opportunity to make passive income, just by not withdrawing their Bitcoin at least 0.0003 BTC with an interest rate of 4.08% and leaving your balance continues to increase both from claiming free Bitcoin every 60 minutes and from daily interest without needing to do any activity. You also don't need to lock your Bitcoin so you can also withdraw your Bitcoin balance whenever you want. To date I have collected interest of 0.00010050 BTC. Apart from this, I also have 5,240 FUN tokens worth 0.00069993 BTC which are being locked to earn interest at 25% APY. If you are interested in joining Freebitco.in you can enter my Ref ID: 845220 in the Your Referrer column

Last edited:
Honestly I really need to take time to understand this site, I have been hearing so much about it, I have an account there but I find it really hard to understand how it works.

Honestly I really need to take time to understand this site, I have been hearing so much about it, I have an account there but I find it really hard to understand how it works.
You are right, I really need to take time to understand Freebitco.in, because I often open the features so gradually I understand a lot to be able to take every profit opportunity. If you already have an account, that means you only need to log in and claim free Bitcoins in no more than a minute.

12,034Threads
92,821Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member