Bounty - Pay for Hosting Through Affiliate Link, Obtain Reward. | Discussion Bucks

Bounty Pay for Hosting Through Affiliate Link, Obtain Reward.

• Exciting News: Updated Subscription Plans and Lower Transfer Fees! 🚀

We're thrilled to announce that we've revamped our subscription plans to offer you more value and flexibility! Plus, we've lowered our transfer fees for your convenience. Click here to read the full announcement and see all the exciting changes. Upgrade your experience today! 🎉

For members offering rewards (bounties) for completing tasks or requests.

Joshua Farrell

Works in a Velociraptor Free Workplace
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Supporter
Novice Scribe
Sep 21, 2023
D Bucks
💵70.942750
Referral Credit
CryptoCrest of Prosperity NFT [Ultra Rare]
Joshua Farrell's Bounty Program

I'll be the first to offer a bounty system, where in order to obtain the reward, you must signup somewhere and follow certain steps to obtain the reward.

I will be expanding this list as I add more reward opportunities to it. So if you don't want to participate in one bounty, you can potentially participate in other bounties at a later date.

Bounty 1: USHost247 - Shared Hosting Starter Package, 0.20 DBucks Reward
Description:
Sign up to the Shared Hosting Starter Package at USHost247 through the following referral link, and complete the requirement, and you can claim 0.20 DBucks as the Bounty Reward.
Requirements: 1. Sign up through this link (click me) and pay for the above hosting package size.
2. Pay for atleast 1 month.
3. Come back here and either message me, or reply to this thread and give me enough info to verify that you had signed up as my referral, which info would be when you signed up (please be as close to the exact time as possible), the product/service you paid for, and how much it cost.
4. Complete a minimum of 30 days of uninterrupted service, and not request money back under the 30 day policy.
5. Claim Reward!
Bounty: 0.20 DBucks
Optional Additional Bounties: None at this moment, for the above bounty.

Bounty 2: USHost247 - Shared Hosting Large Package, 0.30 DBucks Reward
Description:
Sign up to the Shared Hosting Large Package at USHost247 through the following referral link, and complete the requirement, and you can claim 0.30 DBucks as the Bounty Reward.
Requirements: 1. Sign up through this link (click me) and pay for the above hosting package size.
3. Come back here and either message me, or reply to this thread and give me enough info to verify that you had signed up as my referral, which info would be when you signed up (please be as close to the exact time as possible), the product/service you paid for, and how much it cost.
4. Complete a minimum of 30 days of uninterrupted service, and not request money back under the 30 day policy.
5. Claim Reward!
Bounty: 0.30 DBucks

Bounty 3: USHost247 - Shared Hosting Ultimate Package, 0.50 DBucks Reward
Description:
Sign up to the Shared Hosting Ultimate Package at USHost247 through the following referral link, and complete the requirement, and you can claim 0.50 DBucks as the Bounty Reward.
5. Claim Reward!
Bounty: 0.50 DBucks

Bounty 4: USHost247 - Reseller Hosting Small Package, 0.50 DBucks Reward
Description:
Sign up to the Reseller Hosting Small Package at USHost247 through the following referral link, and complete the requirement, and you can claim 0.50 DBucks as the Bounty Reward.
5. Claim Reward!

Bounty 5: USHost247 - Reseller Hosting Medium Package, 0.75 DBucks Reward
Description:
Sign up to the Reseller Hosting Medium Package at USHost247 through the following referral link, and complete the requirement, and you can claim 0.75 DBucks as the Bounty Reward.
5. Claim Reward!
Bounty: 0.75 DBucks

Bounty 6: USHost247 - Reseller Hosting Unlimited Package, 1.50 DBucks Reward
Description:
Sign up to the Reseller Hosting Unlimited Package at USHost247 through the following referral link, and complete the requirement, and you can claim 1.50 DBucks as the Bounty Reward.
5. Claim Reward!
Bounty: 1.50 DBucks

Bounty 7: USHost 247 - VPN Package with Minimum 1 Month Purchase, 0.50 Dbucks Reward
Description:
Sign up to the VPN Package at USHost247 through the following referral link, and complete the requirement, and you can claim 0.50 DBucks as the Bounty Reward.
5. Claim Reward!
VPN Optional Bounties: These bounties are optional, based on VPN Length Package. Optional Bounties are still required to meet the minimum 30 day policy.
3 Months Package Bounty - 1.50 DBucks
6 Months Package Bounty - 2.50 DBucks
1 Year Package Bounty - 3.00 DBucks

Nice way of promoting an affiliate link, however, I do not think anyone would be interested in signing up with USHost. Most of the members on paid-to-post sites are there to earn cents, they are not interested in running their own sites. I have been trying to sell my webmaster services for a long time and I have not made even a single sell.

Nice way of promoting an affiliate link, however, I do not think anyone would be interested in signing up with USHost. Most of the members on paid-to-post sites are there to earn cents, they are not interested in running their own sites. I have been trying to sell my webmaster services for a long time and I have not made even a single sell.
Yeah, I know not everyone will be going to get hosting on a forum that they can get paid to post on. The main thing is to give people an option, regardless of intent of why they came to the forum.

I know not everyone will pay for stuff to get a reward from, and I know not everyone will pay for services. Had quite a few of my services in the past take a year or more before I got a reply from someone interested. That in itself doesn't mean I shouldn't offer it, just that I know it may take a little longer before someone decides to do so.

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Reactions: saoussen5765