• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Pay yourself first

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
When you prioritize paying yourself, your money is allocated toward investments or savings first. If we wish to later improve our finances, we have to do this. You fund your investments or savings account with a portion of your salary before covering your bills. Your savings serve as your fixed costs. If you want to quickly reach your financial objectives, you must remember to contribute money to your investments or savings. It assists you in avoiding squandering your hard-earned cash on pointless items.

When you prioritize paying yourself, your money is allocated toward investments or savings first. If we wish to later improve our finances, we have to do this. You fund your investments or savings account with a portion of your salary before covering your bills. Your savings serve as your fixed costs. If you want to quickly reach your financial objectives, you must remember to contribute money to your investments or savings. It assists you in avoiding squandering your hard-earned cash on pointless items.

I do this a lot. I try to pay myself when I get money for my jobs before saving or dashing people money. it helps to motivate me.
Yes, that is a good habit. It helps to motivate us to save more money and achieve our financial goals.

12,059Threads
92,984Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member