• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

People that are rich and would be rich don't play with a single penny.

King Belieal

Community Manager (Engagement Coordinator)
Staff member
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.701705
Referral Credit
It is very likely that people would always want to discount the value of a penny. They can easily forgo a penny, and even up to 50 cents. People that are rich or are on their way to riches don't look down on a penny. They chased every penny and made sure to grab them.

It is only arrogant people that would look down on an opportunity that they genuinely have to make an extra 1 dollar. They would trivialise it not knowing that money comes in small bits.

You would see the rich man sending you to get something and asking for his balance. You would assume he should forget about that small money. I still remember that the cleaner in my former workplace left because the boss asked her for a 10 cents balance that was remaining from the errand he sent her. The boss is a multi millionaire.

It is very likely that people would always want to discount the value of a penny. They can easily forgo a penny, and even up to 50 cents. People that are rich or are on their way to riches don't look down on a penny. They chased every penny and made sure to grab them.
Not everyone! All depends on the person's mentality about money. Some people are naturally stingy to even themselves. I know billionaires who spend money like water.

Rich people have a wide variety of spending habits. While some people are careful about every penny they spend, others may not emphasize careful spending. The difference is due to variations in individuals' financial views and priorities.

Not everyone! All depends on the person's mentality about money. Some people are naturally stingy to even themselves. I know billionaires who spend money like water.
But does that mean that they don't chase every penny? Does it mean that they just sit down and watch themselves get defrauded?

12,079Threads
93,103Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member