• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Personal shopper business

Yes this is actually good business, I have seen some ads here in my location, though I have never used anyone before. The beginning might be pretty tough though, cause it might be hard to get people to trust you, especially if you are not from a well known brand.

If you have a penchant for shopping, then starting a business in this line could be a great idea. The best part is that you’ll be doing what you love, and it won’t feel like work. This business model is especially popular in top-tier countries and has a significant following among celebrities and socialites. Even in our country, it has gained quite a reputation.

People have to understand business as it relates with context and geography. This kind of business can never work in Sub Saharan Africa. We already have issues with trust and being a personal shopper here won't be feasible.

12,056Threads
92,980Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member