PH moves to intercept Chinese vessel in EEZ

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.010050
Referral Credit
The Armed Forces of the Philippines has sent an aircraft and confirmed the sighting of a Chinese-flagged ship in the waters off Viga town in Catanduanes province, amid suspicion that it is conducting research within the country’s exclusive economic zone (EEZ).

A Philippine vessel will be sent out to “intercept” the now stationary, unresponsive craft and to find out what it was doing in the EEZ, according to an official of the National Security Council.

This is not the first time done by the Chinese vessel. It is very suspicious reaching Viga town when it is far from the disputed island , the West Ph Sea. It was observed that there was no problem with the vessel so why were they in Viga, Catanduanes.

1714804919485.png 1714804919485.png

My counter suffers for a decade about Chinese harassment to Ph fishermen. But our Ph President is a calm person and even to the past presidents.
So will the calmness helps in this case though I like taking things calmly.

So will the calmness helps in this case though I like taking things calmly.
It's good to be calm to avoid chaos. The Chinese may be triggered and their communistic heads might blow on anger attack my small country. God forbid 🙏.

It's good to be calm to avoid chaos. The Chinese may be triggered and their communistic heads might blow on anger attack my small country. God forbid 🙏.
Hahaha @ my small country. Oh well I pray every one embrace peace and calmness it is what we want now

Hahaha @ my small country. Oh well I pray every one embrace peace and calmness it is what we want now
But there are nation leaders who don't advocate peace. They want to fight they want war and win.

Well, this is when we vote in evil people. leaders ard supposed to be peace loving people
If only... then there will be total peace and tranquility and only love to dominate in the entire universe.

Yeah hopefully everyone understands the place of peace in the world and we all make efforts to embrace it.
Though it seems impossible but let us start it within us despite others refuse to do. It will gradually be resolved with our own making of peace.

Though it seems impossible but let us start it within us despite others refuse to do. It will gradually be resolved with our own making of peace.
You are right we just have to live by example. When we start embracing peace and advocating only for it others will follow

You are right we just have to live by example. When we start embracing peace and advocating only for it others will follow
That surely happens others to follow us once start with the change we want happen.

13,201Threads
99,044Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member