Philippine National Police approves new policy mandating removal of tattoos among personnel

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
The Philippine National Police (PNP) has approved a policy regulating the bearing and sporting of tattoos of its personnel, PNP chief of the Public Information Office (PIO) Colonel Jean Fajardo said Monday, April 22, 2024.

In a press conference, Fajardo said under Memorandum Circular 2024-023, which was approved on March 19, 2024, both uniformed and non-uniformed or civilian police personnel are required to have their “visible” tattoos removed.

Those personnel are also required to execute an affidavit declaring their tattoos that are not visible. They are also mandated that they are no longer allowed to have additional tattoos on any parts of their body whether visible or not while they are still in the service. Those who do not follow the law, will be terminated from work or duty

It is not good to look at a police body full of tattoos as if a drug addict though it is art but it does not fit to their profession.
My point exactly if you want to have tattoos which I'm not against you can join the entertainment industry

My point exactly if you want to have tattoos which I'm not against you can join the entertainment industry
Being a policeman, they need to be respected especially the young people who do not understand the meaning of tattoo. They think about it in a negative way.

Being a policeman, they need to be respected especially the young people who do not understand the meaning of tattoo. They think about it in a negative way.
And the youths that might be looking at them as their role model might copy same. You know the youths sometimes copy things blindly

And the youths that might be looking at them as their role model might copy same. You know the youths sometimes copy things blindly
That's true despite tattooing expensive but there are kids with wealthy parents.

Yes those with the parents that can afford would also want to have the tattoos on them
That's right but there are elite kids who like to maintain a flawless skin. They're sensitive and choosy too.

That's right but there are elite kids who like to maintain a flawless skin. They're sensitive and choosy too.
That's why parent should be their children's guidance to avoid children copying others unnecessarily
Post automatically merged:

That's why parent should be their children's guidance to avoid children copying others unnecessarily

Post automatically merged:

That's right, some kids are afraid of tattoo they are thinking it in a negative way. Parents must watch their kids and guide them well.

That's right, some kids are afraid of tattoo they are thinking it in a negative way. Parents must watch their kids and guide them well.
That's the duty of a good parent. You need to be a good role model to your children

That's the duty of a good parent. You need to be a good role model to your children
Patents must serve as role model to their kids. They must also build strong relationships and teach them to pray.

That's right it is not just about birthing these kids teaching them the right way to go is important
Kids are afraid to do wrong but if influenced by their bad peers, their beliefs will be changed. parents must act on this,

Kids are afraid to do wrong but if influenced by their bad peers, their beliefs will be changed. parents must act on this,
Yes, parents must always act to help the children do better. it is for their good and that of their families

Yes, parents must always act to help the children do better. it is for their good and that of their families
There are kids hard to control. They want their own ways but when hunger strikes they go home and cry 😊.

There are kids hard to control. They want their own ways but when hunger strikes they go home and cry 😊.
Hahaha you just made me remember my stubborn cousin that did strong head and left home. just 4 dayd he ran back home looking very hungry

The Philippine National Police (PNP) has approved a policy regulating the bearing and sporting of tattoos of its personnel, PNP chief of the Public Information Office (PIO) Colonel Jean Fajardo said Monday, April 22, 2024.

In a press conference, Fajardo said under Memorandum Circular 2024-023, which was approved on March 19, 2024, both uniformed and non-uniformed or civilian police personnel are required to have their “visible” tattoos removed.

Those personnel are also required to execute an affidavit declaring their tattoos that are not visible. They are also mandated that they are no longer allowed to have additional tattoos on any parts of their body whether visible or not while they are still in the service. Those who do not follow the law, will be terminated from work or duty
I think the police should stop disturbing the populace with their internal affairs. Let the police stop wasting people's time and go to work. Police should stop trying to impress us with irrelevant news. Let them go and start working.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member