Philippine National Police approves new policy mandating removal of tattoos among personnel

Hahaha you just made me remember my stubborn cousin that did strong head and left home. just 4 dayd he ran back home looking very hungry
It's not easy to bear the hunger. We shake and cannot anymore move fast. I feel like falling on the ground if feeling so hungry.

Yeah hunger is one terrible thing to go through. You would know that he'll is real when you are very hungry
It's not easy to bear the hunger. We shake and cannot anymore move fast. I feel like falling on the ground if feeling so hungry.
o go

Yeah hunger is one terrible thing to go through. You would know that he'll is real when you are very hungry

o go
Yes, and each personnel in the military, police, navy, and marine must adhere to the policy to remove their body tattoos.

it is not right to have drawings on your body when you in a professional field. This don't work together
Though it's art but being in the peace and order office it's not good to see body full of tattoos. They will be misunderstood by the people.

Though it's art but being in the peace and order office it's not good to see body full of tattoos. They will be misunderstood by the people.
That's right people needs to choose their careers wisely so that they don't mess with the ethics of the career

That's right people needs to choose their careers wisely so that they don't mess with the ethics of the career
Yes that's an insult to their uniform as protectors but they're showing the opposite. It's learned that most of their tattoos reflected about weird and vulgar tattoos.

I checked the police here near my location and I no longer see three policemen with tattoos. They removed their tattoos. They wasted money on that.
People needs to obey the rules that comes with their jobs. I'm sure they were instructed right before they joined the military.

People needs to obey the rules that comes with their jobs. I'm sure they were instructed right before they joined the military.
They have to follow or else to face the dismissal. It's not good to look at policemen with tattoos. People may lack respect on them.

13,202Threads
99,065Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member