Physical activity and aches and pains

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵8.592975
Referral Credit
The problem of aches and pains usually crop up as we age. I had a hectic day today and am full of aches and pains in the evening. This doesn't happen when we are young. At that stage it helps us in weight management and we don't get those terrible knee and hip pain.

Yes once you are old you can exspierence a lot of pain in your knees back and other parts of your body it is important to move around every day so you can minimize the pain
I do a lot of moving around even after being above 60. I have a big house and therefore have to run about a lot.

Last edited:
Yes weight management would definitely help a lot, the things we eat and our day to day routine also plays a major role as we grow older.

Aches and pains are a normal even in my life, regardless of weight. Having Rheumatoid Arthritis since childhood, I always am aching to something happening. Though moderate exercise does help with the aches and pains, so long as I don't overdo it.

The problem of aches and pains usually crop up as we age. I had a hectic day today and am full of aches and pains in the evening. This doesn't happen when we are young. At that stage it helps us in weight management and we don't get those terrible knee and hip pain.
I manage pains and body aches by doing simple massaging on the places that am experiencing the pains. Sometimes! I ask my siblings to massage my back and shoulder. It gives me relief from body pains.

I manage pains and body aches by doing simple massaging on the places that am experiencing the pains. Sometimes! I ask my siblings to massage my back and shoulder. It gives me relief from body pains.
I don't have anyone to massage me. So I do some exercise to release back pain.
Post automatically merged:

Yes weight management would definitely help a lot, the things we eat and our day to day routine also plays a major role as we grow older.
Yes, as we grow old we grow slow and fat rich diet may lead to weight gain.

Last edited:
13,081Threads
98,410Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member