Places you feel more like yourself?

eLdavis

Media Lab Marketing Team (Digital Promoters)
Staff member
Digital Promoter
Gold Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.515425
Referral Credit
Do you have a specific place or location you tend to feel more like yourself? Like for me i am usually a very shy person but i am usually more at ease when i am at home or in church. What about you?

Do you have a specific place or location you tend to feel more like yourself? Like for me i am usually a very shy person but i am usually more at ease when i am at home or in church. What about you?
Home is the only place i feel like my self, its the best place and safe for me in order to express my filling and emotion, but outside home i have to limit my emotions and go along with the place, if i am on my work environment i have to act like the work place.

I feel like myself once am alone without interruptions. I can talk and chat with people, but i don't really appreciate such association only that i have no choice. Once, i have opportunity to stay alone, i will feel relaxed and comfortable.
cool I also like to stay alone time to time it is just time for myslef where I can relax and drink a cup of tea

I think I feel more like myself when I'm in a field where I understand myself well. For example, it would be comfortable for me to be at a car race or in a car workshop because I understand cars and this is a place where I can definitely be confident in myself

13,123Threads
98,596Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member