Police arrested a lawyer over abuse of 10 years old house maid

The Nigeria Police have arrested one female lawyer over abuse of 10 years who happened to be her maid. According to report, she absconded when the news filtered through social media and unfortunately for her, the news went viral. According to the victim, the accused use hot knife to brutalize her. Sometimes, the accused use to rub grinded pepper in the minor's private parts.
The abused of the minor infuriated the Minister of Women affair and she placed a bounty of 2 million naira on the accused. Within 24 hours of that pronouncement by Minister of women affairs, the lawyer was nabbed.
The lawyer's license should be canceled. This will be the appropriate punishment.

I wish that justice would prevail on that case. Very high fines or sentences should be imposed to control the same cases from happening.
Yes I hope this would be done so that it would be a kind of deterrent to others. This is bad

It's a shame. When such people do such shameful acts, I feel that who should we trust? Here I have heard lots of such cases where a teacher did sexual assault with the student.
It's happening here too but the teacher is usually a lesbian or a gay. What a bad image of our society full of indecent activities.

It's a shame. When such people do such shameful acts, I feel that who should we trust? Here I have heard lots of such cases where a teacher did sexual assault with the student.
For a teacher such a person has no iota of shame at all. it is good for people to take their moral lives seriously

13,210Threads
99,092Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member