Post Count Achievements

The Hulk

Hulk Smash!
Novice Scribe
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵1.025000
Referral Credit
If you reach a post count achievement that you think is worth sharing post here. This can be stuff like 100 posts, 500 posts, 1000 posts etc. Anything you think is worth mentioning.

I've just reached 100 posts.

• Like Button
Reactions: Teephe
1 think I have not yet reached 100 posts. It takes time. We have to post quality posts with their corresponding word count. On RIF I reached 21 k plus messages.

1 think I have not yet reached 100 posts. It takes time. We have to post quality posts with their corresponding word count. On RIF I reached 21 k plus messages.
Glad to hear from you that you reached 21 k plus messages in RIF .. I think you are sharing quality posts that is useful for our members in DB

Glad to hear from you that you reached 21 k plus messages in RIF .. I think you are sharing quality posts that is useful for our members in DB
Thank you so much everyone can reach up to the maximum expectations. Posting is fun and interesting too.

If you reach a post count achievement that you think is worth sharing post here. This can be stuff like 100 posts, 500 posts, 1000 posts etc. Anything you think is worth mentioning.

I've just reached 100 posts.
I have just joined this site and haven't posted anything new till now excepting talking about myself.

It is not that hard unless you are slow typer I think that rating system is way harder because usually peaple can't care less about your posts

I have been lazy these days but I will try to reach few milestones soon here. It's always a fun to post on the sites. I am not active on the sites these days but dbucks seems different I should increase my time here.

Got 100 posts a few days ago, and am currently sitting at 131 with this reply.

When I checked yesterday morning, before I went to pick up my mother from the airport, you were most definitely above 100 posts. Not sure if you were near 200 when I last took note of your post count. But as of this moment, you are about to hit 300 posts. (your at 295)

I have just joined this site and haven't posted anything new till now excepting talking about myself.
What else do you like to talk about aside from talking about yourself,personally i would like to connect with about 200 serious minded entreprenuers who would like to have a million dollars in their savings account five years from now.

I think i should give Dbucks a ran,maybe reach a 5K in threads and comments? last time i did this was in BMF site.I am still exploring the features that i can take advantage on in here.

• Like Button
Reactions: Teephe
I have been lazy these days but I will try to reach few milestones soon here. It's always a fun to post on the sites. I am not active on the sites these days but dbucks seems different I should increase my time here.
this forum is nice so far I do enjoy my time here sometimes it is boring but it happes with all forums I hope this forum will also have fun things to do like contests

this forum is nice so far I do enjoy my time here sometimes it is boring but it happes with all forums I hope this forum will also have fun things to do like contests

Yes this happens with every forum but the frequent contests help to make us and spend time on the forums. I am only active on this forum these days and enjoying my time here

Welcome @Starmix Mam for referring this wonderful site ... I hope I will do my level best
Yes, it is a lovely site where we can earn something especially Christmas is fast approaching and we need extra cash 😁. Let us grab this opportunity. It is not hard to do activities in a forum like DBucks.

What else do you like to talk about aside from talking about yourself,personally i would like to connect with about 200 serious minded entreprenuers who would like to have a million dollars in their savings account five years from now.

I think i should give Dbucks a ran,maybe reach a 5K in threads and comments? last time i did this was in BMF site.I am still exploring the features that i can take advantage on in here.
I love writing, cooking and listening to music. I wrote about myself as I had to introduce myself. At this stage of my life I can't become an entrepreneur as I am old and don't have the energy.

I love writing, cooking and listening to music. I wrote about myself as I had to introduce myself. At this stage of my life I can't become an entrepreneur as I am old and don't have the energy.
Awww that is so sad that you can not venture into entreprenuership.Although the previous message was not meant for calling you to sign up.There are other avenues that are used for calling for that connection.

That is amazing that you have such wonderful hobbies,what writing niche specifically are you into and the music as well if you do not mind me asking?

I like the idea of this thread. And I went ahead to check my status. I have made 53 posts so far and I will hit 54 as soon as I post this one.

As of this day, I have 493 posts. I cannot believe my eyes that I reached this number of posts. I love to write. It is one way to express my feelings to relieve my stress from work and from problems at work.

As of this day, I have 493 posts. I cannot believe my eyes that I reached this number of posts. I love to write. It is one way to express my feelings to relieve my stress from work and from problems at work.
Wow you are a Champion and are so very serious with the thread and comments business.Keep it up.I have told myself that i am going to reach a 5K messages and i will do it.

Right now i am so happy that i have reached a 100 messages at the time of writing.I am super charged up and excited to have a 100 messages.

Wow you are a Champion and are so very serious with the thread and comments business.Keep it up.I have told myself that i am going to reach a 5K messages and i will do it.

Right now i am so happy that i have reached a 100 messages at the time of writing.I am super charged up and excited to have a 100 messages.
That's very impressive attitude but we're not here for a contest of post but to try our best to earn through our quality posts, threads and discussions. We're so sure that we can reach our desired goals. On RIF I have 21 000 plus posts, 3000 plus reaction messages and 3000 plus snowflakes.