Powerful men faking friendship with older single women

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.412313
Referral Credit
Sometimes powerful men, especially top government employees are faking friendship with older single women, so that they can rob everything from her to become richer and more powerful. Actually they do not even want to contact or interact with her, yet only rob the single woman's savings, they are making up fake stories of friendship. Do older single women face similar problems in your country?

Not actually happening in my country but I heard of it. Sometimes young guys with handsome face actually accept to date an old rich woman in other to get access to their assets and properties, they might even want the woman dead to take all her properties.

There might be few isolated cases, but then it's not so prevalent and one can't call it as a norm or trend. Our society has got influenced with Western culture to a great extent. But still deep down, most families are traditional and deep rooted in their culture.

Sometimes powerful men, especially top government employees are faking friendship with older single women, so that they can rob everything from her to become richer and more powerful. Actually they do not even want to contact or interact with her, yet only rob the single woman's savings, they are making up fake stories of friendship. Do older single women face similar problems in your country?
I as a single widow is already being targeted in India though I have two sons who are very caring. However I am not a fool and am always alert. A younger man did try to trap me but I fixed him.

The worst part is that the powerful men remain hidden, they do not contact the single woman at all, yet put her under surveillance to collect information abut her so that they can fake their relationship with her.

I haven't heard of a story like that faking older women with an intention to rob. That kind of person surely lands in jail. Netizens in my country can give instant justice to an abusive person.
There are a lot of criminals on this world.

I as a single widow is already being targeted in India though I have two sons who are very caring. However I am not a fool and am always alert. A younger man did try to trap me but I fixed him.
These kind of things happen in all the societies across the globe and is not restricted to any particular country. My mom was a widow at 24 years with two young children. She has stayed strong and independent all her life facing so many issues and sometimes these kinds of issues too.

These kind of things happen in all the societies across the globe and is not restricted to any particular country. My mom was a widow at 24 years with two young children. She has stayed strong and independent all her life facing so many issues and sometimes these kinds of issues too.
I should say she was really a brave woman and she had patience. May God keep her firm as long as she lives.

I should say she was really a brave woman and she had patience. May God keep her firm as long as she lives.
Thank you. I totally agree there. Ma is very strong both in her mind and her will. She has faced everything but lived by hee principles. She is my inspiration in many ways. She has just retired on 30th November. She retired two years back but was given extension for two years by tge University.

Unless these older single women are extremely rich or they have some sort of connection, if not I don't see why even top government official would want to fake going into relationships with them.

Thank you. I totally agree there. Ma is very strong both in her mind and her will. She has faced everything but lived by hee principles. She is my inspiration in many ways. She has just retired on 30th November. She retired two years back but was given extension for two years by tge University.
She was brave and financially well established and that's the reason she could fight back all the odds. That's the reason I think women should be financially independent so that they can handle any situation.

She was brave and financially well established and that's the reason she could fight back all the odds. That's the reason I think women should be financially independent so that they can handle any situation.
I totally agree there. Financial independence is very crucial. My mom was not working when my dad passed away. She was still studying and preparing for competitions and jobs. Shr got the job after an year. God was kind and a big support in our lives. Ma has a very strong faith and that has passed in to me.

I totally agree there. Financial independence is very crucial. My mom was not working when my dad passed away. She was still studying and preparing for competitions and jobs. Shr got the job after an year. God was kind and a big support in our lives. Ma has a very strong faith and that has passed in to me.
That's was really a hard time for her then. I should say God helps those who help themselves.

What a shame! Such men only deserve to lose their employment to go to jail:mad:! Until I know, in the Western world it doesn't happen. Or, if it happens, it's fringe cases, not detected from the news (wait, I'm not saying fringe cases don't deserve to be mentioned: yes, they deserve, but there is an inner difficulty to spread them). It doesn't mean top government employees in the Western world are the most honest people you meet, but their same culture prevents them to approach single (or widowed or divorced) women, whether older, whether younger, if they don't belong to their same environment. They simply disdain to relate to women belonging to a social class very lower then their.

13,216Threads
99,122Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member