Powerful men faking friendship with older single women

Young and handsome men use to exploit older women using sex and companionship as their weapon. It happens in every society. But there is need to emphasis that relationship is a contract which involves a lot of undefined things. If an older woman wants a companionship of young people, she should be prepared for any eventualities.

If he is already powerful why try rob her? He can earn money on other ways. I got idea he is hangout to get them in bed.
These men want government jobs for their real girlfriends who are school dropouts, call girls, have no experience and career help from other powerful officials. So they are faking help mainly for resume robbery, though in some cases they also hate the single woman and want to destroy her life, robbing everything from her after faking help.
Please note that the single woman has never interacted with the powerful men or younger men, except for background check for workers.

Old single women must be very careful to avoid getting scammed. Never talking about their money and distrust younger men until they are sure about their seriousness. First than engaging in a relationship, it's a must to well know a future boyfriend. Especially in a country where the culture doesn't face women older than their partners.

There are a lot of criminals on this world.
That's right, they. shouldn't have been born 👶. They play havoc to humanity plus, they're useless animals scattering in the planet. I think they're mostly drug addicts.

These powerful men have never interacted with the single woman, they are using surveillance and government data to fake their relationship with the single woman , so that they can rob and exploit.

MikuThese powerful men have never interacted with a single woman, they are using surveillance and government data to fake their relationship with the single woman, so that they can rob and exploit her.
Many people are exploitative these days and shouldn't be limited to relationships with women, even in real life you may find them. You have to be careful with how person you add to your life.

I have never interacted with them , I do not even know their phone number or contact details. However being powerful top government employees they have collected all my information abusing their powers, and misusing my name, causing great problems for me.

I do not believe something like that occurs in our country. Anyone who experiences it should report it to the authorities. Those men could end up behind bars.
That's right, it does not happen in the Philippines. We have good governance and whoever breaks the law will pay for it in jail or in a shoot to kill order .

13,216Threads
99,122Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member