President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has pleaded with Nigerians to be patient with his administration.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵2.126950
Referral Credit
Video shared by The Aso Villa on Instagram has shown President Bola Ahmed Tinubu pleading with Nigerians to be patient with his tenure

He said it was a passionate plea to all Nigerians

In the video, Tinubu said: "This period may be hard on us and there is no doubt that it is tough on us. But I urge you all to look beyond the present temporary pains and aim at the larger picture.
"All our good and helpful plans are in the works. More importantly, I know that they will work.

Did the people accept his plea to have patience with the president? I don't think so that the people will be tricked by those words.
Mate, trust Nigerians we are not agreeing for him. He just want to deceived us with words when we are no babies

Mate, trust Nigerians we are not agreeing for him. He just want to deceived us with words when we are no babies
Nah, the young people there will never stop craving for justice for what they want to your president to act out those demands that are essential for the welfare of the Nigerians.

Nah, the young people there will never stop craving for justice for what they want to your president to act out those demands that are essential for the welfare of the Nigerians.
Yes we are still on it to see how things turns out. Hopefully it would turn out well at the end.

Yes we are still on it to see how things turns out. Hopefully it would turn out well at the end.

I am hoping for a good result of the protest. There are many countries now on protest against the rulings of their presidents.

I am hoping for a good result of the protest. There are many countries now on protest against the rulings of their presidents.
We just hsve to keep protesting it isn't easy for the common man on the street but we would survive

We just hsve to keep protesting it isn't easy for the common man on the street but we would survive
Why isn't the protest doesn't heard by your president and the lawmakers? They are ignoring the people. How will it be solved?

13,254Threads
99,265Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member