Problems in investment

Exactly, during that season I was cashless, an my money on the Solana was keeping on dropping, so I decided to sell it out and use the money for solving problem.lol.
It is better that way than seeing your money disappear on the web. I hope it never happens again in your investment adventure. Let us always be smart and never allow scammers to scam us.

It is better that way than seeing your money disappear on the web. I hope it never happens again in your investment adventure. Let us always be smart and never allow scammers to scam us.
Sure, it's always good to be active while on investment. Meanwhile, cryptocurrency investment needed patient because sometimes it can take some months or even a year before you see bull market.

Buying high and selling low, that was the problem I face while holding Solana last year. Sometimes such a situations can occur both in offline investment and online investment. It's always hard to solve this problem.
You are not alone, when we invest in instruments that have high volatility such as crypto and shares, investors will always find that if we buy the price keeps going down, whereas if we sell the price keeps going up, for that we have to look for a support level for make purchases and resistance levels to make sales.

In my own opinion investment is very tricky. Almost every form of investments is very risky and almost impossible to get successful returns on investments for different types of investment portfolio's.
That's why we diversify to prevent further losses. Of course, bro, every time there is a promise of profit there will of course be a commensurate threat of risk. So we need to choose investments according to our profile and financial condition and always use idle money to buy investment instruments.

Sure, it's always good to be active while on investment. Meanwhile, cryptocurrency investment needed patient because sometimes it can take some months or even a year before you see bull market.
You are so right about the crypto thing. It does not take a few months to see your profit grow. There is always fluctuation of prices and risk is always coming which cannot be avoided.

Exactly, during that season I was cashless, an my money on the Solana was keeping on dropping, so I decided to sell it out and use the money for solving problem.lol.
You are not alone bro, many investors are trapped in buying high and selling low, the main reason is that they need money or are panicking, that is why it is recommended to only use idle money, so that it does not affect your daily financial situation, secondly we can also sell because panic takes down the price of Solana will continue to decline.

It's very well said that "Don't put all your eggs in the same basket". This holds true for the financial investments too. One needs to have a diversified portfolio. If we put all our money in the same scheme or policy, one is taking a huge risk. That's one mistake that should be avoided. Read and research about different investment options and then take a decision. Having a diverse financial portfolio helps a lot in balancing things.

It's very well said that "Don't put all your eggs in the same basket". This holds true for the financial investments too. One needs to have a diversified portfolio. If we put all our money in the same scheme or policy, one is taking a huge risk. That's one mistake that should be avoided. Read and research about different investment options and then take a decision. Having a diverse financial portfolio helps a lot in balancing things.
I really agree with you, but unfortunately I only have small capital and can only invest small amounts, and how do I make an investment portfolio, and it seems impossible for me to put just a few investment instruments into many baskets.

An investor cannot escape risks of what he is investing, but it is already assured that he already knows how to solve the risky proems along the way.
I agree with you, investors cannot avoid total investment risk, but investors only try to minimize risk, so that if the loss is not too big, especially by diversifying investment instruments.

I agree with you, investors cannot avoid total investment risk, but investors only try to minimize risk, so that if the loss is not too big, especially by diversifying investment instruments.
That's right, there is no business or investment out there that is completely free from risk. The only thing we can do is to manage it to a minimum.

That's so right investors are smart and they know how to twist risks in such a way his capital will not be compromised. If investment is diversified, the more the investor lands to a safer investment.

That's so right investors are smart and they know how to twist risks in such a way his capital will not be compromised. If investment is diversified, the more the investor lands to a safer investment.
That is the need for investors to diversify, there is a balance in investing so that high risks must also be balanced with low risks, and requires skills in how they must be able to allocate each investment instrument proportionally.

That is the need for investors to diversify, there is a balance in investing so that high risks must also be balanced with low risks, and requires skills in how they must be able to allocate each investment instrument proportionally.
I like your profile with a bronze upgrade, silver is dull hehehe. Yes, you are so right. As an investor, he needs to diversify his investment to avoid risks that are hard to solve. In this way, he could think of a better way than let his investment stagnant.

12,039Threads
92,835Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member