Protest in Pakistan over Hezbollah leader's death turns violent

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.601000
Referral Credit
According to the report, members of the Jama'at e Islami clashed with Pakistan's security forces in Karachi on Sunday after they were prevented from marching to the U.S. consulate in the city.

The report said that the demonstrators took to the streets to protest the killing of Hezbollah leader Hassan Nasrallah in Israeli strikes in Beirut on Friday.

This region has not been affected so far. Will there be an escalation between Israel and the entire Arab and Islamic world? These people are barking up the wrong tree. Why are these protester so wild in marching to the US consulate office? They better go to Israel and fight face-to-face.

Watch the coverage of the report via the YouTube link.

@Starmix - I am from Pakistan and protesting in such a violent manner is certainly NOT the right thing to do. They could have had protested in the right manner. For example, they can stop purchasing the products associated with the terrorist state of israel aka Pissrael 🖕 🐽 💩 🚽 🐷 💩 🚽 🐗 💩

These so-called "protestors" just want to gain political sympathy and support and this is why they are acting in such a manner. These foolish "protestors" have a political agenda and they think that they can portray themselves as heros and portray the government as villains and gain sympathy of the people.

I am also a Palestine supporter, and I have always hated the terrorist state of israel aka Pissrael 🐽🐗🚽🐖💩🐷🖕 I do NOT believe that israelis aka Pissraelis 🐷💩🐖🚽🐗🐽🖕 are "God's chosen people".

These terrorist israelis Pissraelis 🖕💩🐷🚽🐖🐽🐗 have martyred thousands of innocent Palestinian men, women, and children in Gaza. My heart goes to all Palestinian people. I have seen many heartbreaking videos of innocent people of Gaza 😢💔😢💔. I also boycott the terrorist state of israel🐽🐗🚽🐖💩🐷🖕 in the right way.

For example, I never purchase israeli aka Pissraeli🖕💩🐷🚽🐖🐽🐗 products. I have totally stopped buying food from companies like burger king and mcdonald's. It is also possible to start a campaign against the terrorist state of israel aka Pissrael🖕🐽 🐷 💩 🐖 🚽 🐷 💩 and raise awareness about this issue. This is the best and peaceful way to protest against a terrorist country like israel aka Pissrael🖕🐷💩🐖🚽🐗🐽

@Starmix - I am from Pakistan and protesting in such a violent manner is certainly NOT the right thing to do. They could have had protested in the right manner. For example, they can stop purchasing the products associated with the terrorist state of israel aka Pissrael 🖕 🐽 💩 🚽 🐷 💩 🚽 🐗 💩

These so-called "protestors" just want to gain political sympathy and support and this is why they are acting in such a manner. These foolish "protestors" have a political agenda and they think that they can portray themselves as heros and portray the government as villains and gain sympathy of the people.

I am also a Palestine supporter, and I have always hated the terrorist state of israel aka Pissrael 🐽🐗🚽🐖💩🐷🖕 I do NOT believe that israelis aka Pissraelis 🐷💩🐖🚽🐗🐽🖕 are "God's chosen people".

These terrorist israelis Pissraelis 🖕💩🐷🚽🐖🐽🐗 have martyred thousands of innocent Palestinian men, women, and children in Gaza. My heart goes to all Palestinian people. I have seen many heartbreaking videos of innocent people of Gaza 😢💔😢💔. I also boycott the terrorist state of israel🐽🐗🚽🐖💩🐷🖕 in the right way.

For example, I never purchase israeli aka Pissraeli🖕💩🐷🚽🐖🐽🐗 products. I have totally stopped buying food from companies like burger king and mcdonald's. It is also possible to start a campaign against the terrorist state of israel aka Pissrael🖕🐽 🐷 💩 🐖 🚽 🐷 💩 and raise awareness about this issue. This is the best and peaceful way to protest against a terrorist country like israel aka Pissrael🖕🐷💩🐖🚽🐗🐽
Reminder : Read the rules in Discussion Bucks, no hate speech. Why do you attack Israel? it does not do something bad against you personally. Don't personalize. YOU MIGHT BE BANNED USING HATE SPEECH. Be fair. You better pray to your God to intervene the war. I always pray to Father in Heaven through Jesus Christ to intervene the war. Watch your words.

And who started it ? @Passionate-writer. Israel or Palestine?

Israel has been suffering from many years and it's time for Israel to eliminate terrorism from the gulf and that is why most of the non Islamic countries are supporting them.

And who started it ? @Passionate-writer. Israel or Palestine?

Israel has been suffering from many years and it's time for Israel to eliminate terrorism from the gulf and that is why most of the non Islamic countries are supporting them.
He should not use defamatory words on a forum site. Everything posted on news is based on facts not fabricated. Israel won't do the drastic attack if not being assaulted. Just imagine the attack of the terrorists October last year in Israel, it was so sudden killing 60, 000 Israelis.

Recent attack of Iran on Israel will give new dimension to the war. The things are going to get worse in next few days.
It's better for Iran not to participate but their supreme ruler despite old is still aggressive. Many will perish on that war.

13,329Threads
99,587Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member