Proud of myself

Yeah you are doing well. It shows your exercise isn't in vain right? it always feel good when you realize this
No it is not in vain it is very much needed. I see all the results and I am keeping at it til I get where I want.

That's so far so good you have a very good improvement. I'm sure you're over the moon of joy, 😊.
I sure am and when I put on those leggings and they fit I almost cried tears of joy in the fitting room.

I sure am and when I put on those leggings and they fit I almost cried tears of joy in the fitting room.
Yeah, the difference is high and maintain it or reduce more. It's hard to reduce during Christmas, there are many foods to eat 😁.

Yeah, the difference is high and maintain it or reduce more. It's hard to reduce during Christmas, there are many foods to eat 😁.
That is for sure definitely going to be hard to lose with it being Christmas time and all the yummy food.

That is for sure definitely going to be hard to lose with it being Christmas time and all the yummy food.
But we have to discipline ourselves, let's eat on moderation to avoid gaining weight. It's hard to reduce weight.

13,040Threads
98,120Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member