Pureprofile (Australia / New Zealand)

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.012500
Referral Credit

They're based in Australia but also allow New Zealand (Not sure about other countries?) members. It's completely legit as I've earned a lot of gift cards though them.

I missed Auckland, New Zealand 😒.
Auckland is amazing but definitely not somewhere I would want to live as I found out by living there for about three months :p It's too big and too spread out. I did do a one year in Wellington that I enjoyed before moving back to the South Island.

Auckland is amazing but definitely not somewhere I would want to live as I found out by living there for about three months :p It's too big and too spread out. I did do a one year in Wellington that I enjoyed before moving back to the South Island.
Wow, you lived near the prime minister's palace. I have not gone to Wellington only to Auckland and Christchurch😁. The survey is only for Kiwis.

Last edited:
Survey sites is not for me because they hardly have tasks for third world countries. Secondly, it takes time to cash out from most of them. You have to wait for months before you reach withdrawal threshold.
The survey site offered here is only for the Kiwis, no outsiders are to be accepted. I am also not a fan of surveys. They seldom offer surveys. It is only good for the citizens of their country.

13,038Threads
98,078Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member