Putin 'ready for a ceasefire tomorrow' if Ukraine pulls back troops

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
According to the news, Vladimir Putin has announced he will call a ceasefire and immediately enter peace talks if Ukraine is willing to pull back its troops from four regions occupied by Russian forces and give up plans to make a NATO membership bid.

He said that he would call a ceasefire immediately in a speech at the Russian Foreign Ministry this morning, adding his proposal which aimed at the final resolution of the conflict

The news said that President Volodymyr Zelensky has routinely refused to consider a deal that would see Ukrainian land surrendered to Moscow.

The report said that it comes just one day after the Kremlin vowed an 'extremely painful' retaliation after the Group of Seven (G7) countries finalized a 'cynical and criminal' deal to raise some $50 billion for Ukraine- partially from seized Russian assets.

1718439784670.png

Last edited:
This sounds interesting already. Every one should accept peace and let be peace every where.
Let us hope that Putin is sincere in his promise if not, the war will, go on with the alliance of NATO.

Let us hope that Putin is sincere in his promise if not, the war will, go on with the alliance of NATO.
Yes fingers crossed. We hope that it works out just has we have always expected but it was disrupted in the past.

Yes fingers crossed. We hope that it works out just has we have always expected but it was disrupted in the past.
But there is a reverse news, Putin will only declare retreat if Ukraine surrender to Russia. My goodness what a playful mouth of the Russian president.

The report said that it comes just one day after the Kremlin vowed an 'extremely painful' retaliation after the Group of Seven (G7) countries finalized a 'cynical and criminal' deal to raise some $50 billion for Ukraine- partially from seized Russian assets.
I'll believe it when I see it; in the meantime, here's hoping the Ukrainians continue bleeding Mother Russia as dry as possible.

I'll believe it when I see it; in the meantime, here's hoping the Ukrainians continue bleeding Mother Russia as dry as possible.
It seems endless because of their pride. Many suffer because of this ruthless war.

Many suffer because of this ruthless war.
A war, I would remind you, Putin started because of his desire to recreate, in some way shape or form, the old Soviet/Tearist sphere of influence. Ukraine's moves Westward threaten that.

But there is a reverse news, Putin will only declare retreat if Ukraine surrender to Russia. My goodness what a playful mouth of the Russian president.
it doesn't seems he was even serious right from the beginning. But let just hope they still embrace no matter what

it doesn't seems he was even serious right from the beginning. But let just hope they still embrace no matter what
That is the content of a killer minded communist. He told a lie to the public viewers. He's now reaching out other countries with the same mindset of greediness like countries Cuba and North Korea. May they rot in hell.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member