Putin's next trip, a bad omen?

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵7.024300
Referral Credit
Russian media recently published articles about President Putin's travel plans. He wants to pay a visit to Kim Jong-Un'.

In recent years, Russia has strengthened ties with North Korea, while most Western countries have just distanced themselves more from President Kim Jong-Un's country.

Report said that as Russia faces a severe labour shortage, with many Russians heading to the front and increased production from the war economy, Putin wants to talk to Kim Jong-Un about North Korean workers who would come to work in Russia.

People asked if this would be a bad omen.

Well, it might work out for him if he has good intentions for the workers. We just have to follow through to realize hos true intentions
What the people are thinking about is Putin might ask Kim Jong to support his plans to oust Zelensky. They are traitors.

Russian media recently published articles about President Putin's travel plans. He wants to pay a visit to Kim Jong-Un'.

In recent years, Russia has strengthened ties with North Korea, while most Western countries have just distanced themselves more from President Kim Jong-Un's country.

Report said that as Russia faces a severe labour shortage, with many Russians heading to the front and increased production from the war economy, Putin wants to talk to Kim Jong-Un about North Korean workers who would come to work in Russia.

People asked if this would be a bad omen.
Russia have a very large population. I think his visit is to strengthen military and political ties. Russia have a very robust economy with enough labour force.

Russia have a very large population. I think his visit is to strengthen military and political ties. Russia have a very robust economy with enough labour force.
Russia is suffering now with inflation. I don't think so that his country will survive with a scenario that's on war. They cannot also live and work in peace.

it might work out for him if he has good intentions for the workers
Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I'm sorry but putting Russia, good intentions and workers in the same sentence are mutually exclusive; Russia will work those North Koreans to near-death and if they complains, they'll be sent back to North Korea to face punishment in a labor camp, if not worse.

Cracking Up Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I'm sorry but putting Russia, good intentions and workers in the same sentence are mutually exclusive; Russia will work those North Koreans to near-death and if they complains, they'll be sent back to North Korea to face punishment in a labor camp, if not worse.
Both Putin and Nokor president have the same ideologies to persecute those they consider disobedient and useless.

Every thing about them is persecution and violence. it isn't just about the disobedient ones. it's just in them
That's the nature of having no God in life. They, Putin and Nokor president have their own beliefs and power to persecute even their own siblings.

13,201Threads
99,061Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member