• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Quiet Coffee Shop for Introverts

freelancermaria

Discussion Guru
Bronze Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵0.537063
Referral Credit
One of my ideal online businesses is a minimalist coffee shop. I'd like to build one here in the province because there aren't enough coffee shops. I heard that I could create a quiet coffee shop or café, which would be ideal for an introvert like myself. It is a good idea to put it on a mountain so that clients can enjoy some peace and quiet while sipping a cup of hot coffee or tea. They will be able to appreciate the breathtaking views as well. Haha. I like this idea, to be honest. I have been to some in the past and I enjoyed them.

It's a nice business. Over here there are very few coffee shops, so starting one here would be a very good business.
Yes, if there are very few coffee shops in the area, building one is a good idea 😁 If given a chance, which business do you want to start?
Post automatically merged:

That's a good idea an ideal business but have you thought about those people who might not like to go to a mountain just to drink coffee? LOL. Is the road concrete for those in wheels?
I've been to a few coffee shops in the mountains, and they're doing well. They have been in business for more than a decade. And the road was made of concrete. Hehehe

Yes, if there are very few coffee shops in the area, building one is a good idea 😁 If given a chance, which business do you want to start?

I've been to a few coffee shops in the mountains, and they're doing well. They have been in business for more than a decade. And the road was made of concrete. Hehehe
That's awesome, so that's your inspiration. Proceed to that dream business. Make sure you will advertise it so people can taste your yummy coffee.

That's awesome, so that's your inspiration. Proceed to that dream business. Make sure you will advertise it so people can taste your yummy coffee.
Yes, that is one of my inspirations. If it doesn’t happen, I will open in a high-foot area. Hehehe. I need more funds, though, to start a minimalist coffee shop.

Yes, that is one of my inspirations. If it doesn’t happen, I will open in a high-foot area. Hehehe. I need more funds, though, to start a minimalist coffee shop.
If you have a close relative you may invite her to partner you. It's good to invite your aunt who has just retired from her accountancy work abroad.

One of my ideal online businesses is a minimalist coffee shop. I'd like to build one here in the province because there aren't enough coffee shops. I heard that I could create a quiet coffee shop or café, which would be ideal for an introvert like myself. It is a good idea to put it on a mountain so that clients can enjoy some peace and quiet while sipping a cup of hot coffee or tea. They will be able to appreciate the breathtaking views as well. Haha. I like this idea, to be honest. I have been to some in the past and I enjoyed them.
It is wonderful idea and i believe it will be successful. In our society, a lot of people are looking for calm and quiet place to relax but it is almost not possible. Everywhere is polluted with noise.

If you have a close relative you may invite her to partner you. It's good to invite your aunt who has just retired from her accountancy work abroad.

Yes, but my aunt who just retired from her accountancy job no longer wants to start a business. She owned a franchise business before, Nacho King, but did not succeed. LOL

It is wonderful idea and i believe it will be successful. In our society, a lot of people are looking for calm and quiet place to relax but it is almost not possible. Everywhere is polluted with noise.

Yes, in this chaotic world, we need time for peace and quiet. I have been to some coffee shops away from the hustle and bustle of city life and I enjoyed them a lot.

Last edited:
Yes, but my aunt who just retired from her accountancy job no longer wants to start a business. She owned a franchise business before, Nacho King, but did not succeed. LOL

Yes, in this chaotic world, we need time for peace and quiet. I have been to some coffee shops away from the hustle and bustle of city life and I enjoyed them a lot.
Your aunt lacked skills and appeal. She should have studied on how to appeal to the prospective buyers. She shouldn't have given up because it's hard to start a business.

12,058Threads
92,983Messages
289Members
KeraLatest member