• We are deeply saddened by the tragic events at Donald Trump's rally today. Please keep the victims and their families in your thoughts and prayers.

Suggestion Rating

I wonder if there will be fair play while rating. I would rather the Site rates us based on certain parameters which perhaps you could work on. It is human tendency to show partiality depending on how close or otherwise they are to users.
Unfortunately, at this time without exhausting the need to hire expensive programmers to do this type of method, this is the best we have. However, we do have rating guidelines in place. If you notice something unfair, file a support ticket to the appropriate department by choosing "Tickets" in the navigational menu.

Unfortunately, at this time without exhausting the need to hire expensive programmers to do this type of method, this is the best we have. However, we do have rating guidelines in place. If you notice something unfair, file a support ticket to the appropriate department by choosing "Tickets" in the navigational menu.
If someone gives me a poor rating I will leave but will not take it up to get justice :)

If someone gives me a poor rating I will leave but will not take it up to get justice :)
We have established procedures in place to guarantee a fair and honest rating system. However, if you choose not to utilize these procedures to seek assistance, we respect your decision. Your experience is important to us, and we encourage you to do what’s best for you. If you ever reconsider or have any questions in the future, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Here is a fine example of rating. My suggestion post is rated as poor (one star)

Here is a fine example of rating. My suggestion post is rated as poor (one star)

Your suggestion post is not rated one star. It's rated 5 stars. The icon is only going to display 1 star, no matter what rating you receive.

This is how they look:
1696207440245.png

EDIT: We have also resized the initial rating icons so they are easier to see.

Last edited:
Confusion confounded. I see a single star there. Where do I see the five stars?. SOS (LOL)
Refer to the image I showed previously. Each star is represented by color. 1 star only has one portion of the star highlighted in yellow, 2 stars only have two portions of the star highlighted in color, 3 stars only have three portions of the star highlighted in color, 4 stars only have four portions of the star highlighted in color, and 5 stars have all the portions of the star colored in yellow.

Refer to the image I showed previously. Each star is represented by color. 1 star only has one portion of the star highlighted in yellow, 2 stars only have two portions of the star highlighted in color, 3 stars only have three portions of the star highlighted in color, 4 stars only have four portions of the star highlighted in color, and 5 stars have all the portions of the star colored in yellow.
If the size of the 'showing' star is bigger then that will be better.

10,471Threads
84,008Messages
269Members
Revolved101Latest member
Back