Master Debater
Silver Supporter
Literary Virtuoso
Top Poster Of Month
Sep 26, 2023
D Bucks
💵8.182500
Referral Credit
This morning, PayPal messaged me that I received a pay from Microlikes sent to me by @Mike30 the beloved Administrator of Microlikes. I earned $7 from Microlikes and the $10 my prize as 3rd winner prized to me by our beloved DBucks site owner @Devin ,so all in all amounted to $17. I feel over the moon. So those who haven't registered yet to Microlikes what are you waiting for, join now and feel the excitement. Below is the proof of payment.

Screenshot_20240410-054146.jpg

• Like Button
Reactions: Mike30
Congratulations on getting paid. I have still not register on microlikes. What is to be done on that site.
There is nothing to do, your posts here will be credited there and you may be lucky at the end of the month because there is a gig here by the site owner. I always won 3rd hehehe and paid $10, the first I think was $25. The awards are up to15 members,

Is Microlikes appearing under my posts. I have just registered there?

That's great I think I should devote more time here to earn something.

Your username will appear there with your corresponding points.Try to check it now if you have some points. I cannot see your username Microloikes. try to see your email for confirmation.

I have got the confirmation but not able to link it with Dbucks. May be I am not able to do it.
For a while, I will check what is saved about the process and get back to you. Never worry. Review the procedure. You can find at the end part how to connect Microlkes to DBucks. Follow these procedures, San. Copy the API Key . See , numbers 4,5,6,7,8,9,10

How to Sign up for MicroLikes?

1. Go to
www.MicroLikes.com
2. Click the cyan-colored "Register" button.
3. Fill in the details and create an account.
4. Click "Generate API Key"
5. Copy the API Key
6. Come back to Discussion Bucks
7. Go to your
account details page
8. Scroll Down and locate the field called "MicroLikes Username"
9. Insert the username you chose for MicroLikes
10. Find the field called "MicroLikes API Key" (directly below "MicroLikes Username")
11. Paste your API Key that you copied from MicroLikes
12. (Optional) Locate the "MicroLikes default Tip amount"
13. (Optional) Insert the amount of MicroLikes you would like to donate.
14. Click the green "Save" button at the bottom of the screen.

Once you have completed the above steps, you are now officially enrolled in MicroLikes

Last edited:
  • Like Button
Reactions: Sanjeev
For a while, I will check what is saved about the process and get back to you. Never worry. Review the procedure. You can find at the end part how to connect Microlkes to DBucks. Follow these procedures, San. Copy the API Key . See , numbers 4,5,6,7,8,9,10

How to Sign up for MicroLikes?

1. Go to
www.MicroLikes.com
2. Click the cyan-colored "Register" button.
3. Fill in the details and create an account.
4. Click "Generate API Key"
5. Copy the API Key
6. Come back to Discussion Bucks
7. Go to your
account details page
8. Scroll Down and locate the field called "MicroLikes Username"
9. Insert the username you chose for MicroLikes
10. Find the field called "MicroLikes API Key" (directly below "MicroLikes Username")
11. Paste your API Key that you copied from MicroLikes
12. (Optional) Locate the "MicroLikes default Tip amount"
13. (Optional) Insert the amount of MicroLikes you would like to donate.
14. Click the green "Save" button at the bottom of the screen.

Once you have completed the above steps, you are now officially enrolled in MicroLikes
Not able to find 4. Generate API key.
Post automatically merged:

Now check if it's created . I have tipped you.

Last edited:
Not able to find 4. Generate API key.

Now check if it's created . I have tipped you.
Congratulations my friend you're now officially registered on Microlikes. I am so happy for you. ❤️🤗

Congratulations mate. More winnings for you
Congratulations too mate. You also won 💐👏👏

• Like Button
Reactions: Sanjeev
Congratulations on this, I pray for more wins, keep up the good work.

Yes, it is appearing under your posts and now you are registered and opened another avenue for online earnings. I have exchanged my Microlikes for DBucks. We have that option too. It feels good to have more earnings opportunities.

Yes, it is appearing under your posts and now you are registered and opened another avenue for online earnings. I have exchanged my Microlikes for DBucks. We have that option too. It feels good to have more earnings opportunities.
Absolutely how microlikes are required to exchange it from Dbucks. I will also that.