Refrain buying branded shoes monthly

Yes we would be sparing ourselves the headache of the high prices now as inflation is on another level.now
I hate the prices hehe. I do not like to spend my hard earned money ,lol, but there is no choice. I just buy minimally but surely.

Let us be practical this time. Only in malls where expensive shoes are sold like in SM malls, but in big stores like Gaisano, Ororama, Prince, and Unitop sell affordable and quality brands of shoes.

For two years now, I haven't bought shoes I have many shoes and it is impractical for me to buy them monthly or when I like to buy. Money is hard to find this time,
Post automatically merged:

Yes we would be sparing ourselves the headache of the high prices now as inflation is on another level.now
The inflation rate keeps on extending and the more this time because of the war in the Middle East. Three years from now the warring countries declared the The Third World War.

Last edited:
Those who can afford need not to restrain buying branded shoes especially the executive people. All eyes will on their bearing , but those whose income is not even enough for the family must avoid buying anything so expensive momentarily.

For me who does not have much money, also has to save money, branded shoes are very necessary to have so that we are not inferior when meeting other people in formal events.
Agree, it's also a shame if wear a pair of shoes bought in the side wall vendor hehe. It is very necessary for status symbol. In my case I only have a very few pairs of branded smokes.

In my country, branded shoes are expensive and only the rich and the employees with big salaries dare buy branded shoes. People this time buy smart despite not being branded but of good quality and proven durable.

I have many pairs of branded shoes so I decided to suspend buying branded shoes, I am also selling branded shoes online. I noticed that only a very few buys branded shoes . The problem now is inflation that affects our wants and needs.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member