• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Refuel your interest in entrepreneurship

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
This year might be the right time for you to refuel your interest in entrepreneurship. Time is gold and it flies fast that you won't notice and once aware of it you're late again and another regret beats you. The simple judgment might be lacking a passion, fear of the unknown, no inspiration and mind attraction. Just point out the best plan.Planning is the first step to do. Incorporate in your planning the statistical figures as the assumptions and estimations of the things you'll put into action to avoid failure. The next arrow of your plan points it direct to your target market, marketing tools and tactics that gives a good return of profit. Just believe in yourself and never give up.

Soon, it will be time to refuel my entrepreneurial spirit. LOL. I still lack the necessary funds for a start-up. That's why I can't start. I don't want to seek for money from family or relatives because they have their own issues to deal with. Additionally, taking out a loan is not an option.

You can start with basically whatever you can afford and grow from there. Yes. There is a level $100 can start your dream business. I believe that is affordable.
Soon, it will be time to refuel my entrepreneurial spirit. LOL. I still lack the necessary funds for a start-up. That's why I can't start. I don't want to seek for money from family or relatives because they have their own issues to deal with. Additionally, taking out a loan is not an option.

I understand you already have confined yourself into freelance writing business. Just save at least 15 % of your earnings monthly.

If you really have passion for any business, you don't to refuel your zeal and desire. Once of my friend loves bakery. All the time he want to bake something, experimenting with old and new recipes. The whole things makes me sick. His passion is so deep that he needs no motivation.

If you really have passion for any business, you don't to refuel your zeal and desire. Once of my friend loves bakery. All the time he want to bake something, experimenting with old and new recipes. The whole things makes me sick. His passion is so deep that he needs no motivation.
That is so good of that baker. He is a will-driven. He has endless passion for the skills he acquired in baking and he is always experimenting a new cake flavors or bread designs.

That is so good of that baker. He is a will-driven. He has endless passion for the skills he acquired in baking and he is always experimenting a new cake flavors or bread designs.
He keep annoying me with unending passion for bakery. So, friends can't discuss other things except bakery and other recipes!?

He keep annoying me with unending passion for bakery. So, friends can't discuss other things except bakery and other recipes!?
He's annoying you jokingly aside. He can't express his success without mentioning his recipes hehe. Just sympathise his happiness and boasting passion.

This is actually the only way we can keep moving or pushing forward. We need to constantly refuel ourselves, to keep being motivated.
That's true, we have to refuel our motivation so that our interest and aspiration in business continue to grow and flourish in a way that profit overwhelmingly is side by side.

That's true, we have to refuel our motivation so that our interest and aspiration in business continue to grow and flourish in a way that profit overwhelmingly is side by side.
I think am going to put a conscious effort in boosting my motivation in my business. For some time now they have been a little decrease. I simply gave an excuse that it's due to the project I have been busy with since January but the truth is I need a refill.

I think am going to put a conscious effort in boosting my motivation in my business. For some time now they have been a little decrease. I simply gave an excuse that it's due to the project I have been busy with since January but the truth is I need a refill.
You have to do it because that is your expertise. Make your business known especially to students. Post flyers in the camps or, don't give them they will just throw away without reading.

12,042Threads
92,869Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member