Relaxing with the waves of the ocean

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.058750
Referral Credit
I have been to the sea to dive for 1 hour and feel so relaxed. I am now listening to the inviting waves that want to caress my hair and listen to its whisper, my gosh. My mind wants to explore the mood that shifted me to the widest ocean. It is good to daydream while watching the waves tossing back and forth but they cannot reach me. I am now relaxing at home with the keys to my computer. :giggle:

I enjoy a pleasant walk on the beach, especially if I find some shells, rocks smoothed by the action of sand and wave, or other "treasures". The sound of the waves is also comforting, as is the feeling of the surf washing over my feet.

Not so much fun is having to wash my clothes and shoes afterwards to get the salt and dead plankton out of them, but that's the price of the experience.

I live near beaches and wide and wide oceans that's why I can swim in deep seas. I started to learn to swim at age 7 and at age 17, I can swim in the deep as. I was trained.
I think the only time I went swimming in the ocean was when I was supposed to be snorkeling in the Catalina island area. I basically was left with the choice of not breathing through my nose (miserable) or tasting salty ocean water (also miserable).

I had swimming lessons when I was younger, but those were all in chlorinated pools. I was living in Arizona at the time.

I think the only time I went swimming in the ocean was when I was supposed to be snorkeling in the Catalina island area. I basically was left with the choice of not breathing through my nose (miserable) or tasting salty ocean water (also miserable).

I had swimming lessons when I was younger, but those were all in chlorinated pools. I was living in Arizona at the time.
Wow, what an experience you have had. That was so difficult. you have swum a long mile. Maybe you were so exhausted and hungry when you reached home.

Wow, what an experience you have had. That was so difficult. you have swum a long mile. Maybe you were so exhausted and hungry when you reached home.
I didn't swim all the way from Arizona to Catalina Island. I took a bus and a boat out there, snorkeled around, and then went home. It was a school field trip.

These days I live near a beach and can go any time I want, but I have to admit that I have more interest in beachcombing and visiting seaside restaurants than swimming in the ocean itself. In the future I do intend to take up paddleboarding, and possibly visit Catalina again. However, I intend to be above the water this time and not in it.

I have been to the sea to dive for 1 hour and feel so relaxed. I am now listening to the inviting waves that want to caress my hair and listen to its whisper, my gosh. My mind wants to explore the mood that shifted me to the widest ocean. It is good to daydream while watching the waves tossing back and forth but they cannot reach me. I am now relaxing at home with the keys to my computer. :giggle:
I am so afraid of swimming . Since my childhood, i stay clear of water especially deep ones like seas. Since i witnessed when someone is drowning, i keep my distance from water bodies.

I didn't swim all the way from Arizona to Catalina Island. I took a bus and a boat out there, snorkeled around, and then went home. It was a school field trip.

These days I live near a beach and can go any time I want, but I have to admit that I have more interest in beachcombing and visiting seaside restaurants than swimming in the ocean itself. In the future I do intend to take up paddleboarding, and possibly visit Catalina again. However, I intend to be above the water this time and not in it.
It seems those places you mentioned are nice and captivating. All you want for your life in sea surely comes to reality.

I am so afraid of swimming . Since my childhood, i stay clear of water especially deep ones like seas. Since i witnessed when someone is drowning, i keep my distance from water bodies.
You cannot avoid that feeling, that was my first reaction when I learned to swim at age 7 but after some tries and practice, I like to swim with the waves.

Wow! That is amazing! I do not know how to swim that is why I do not like to try such a thing (diving). I will panic, that is for sure. LOL
I learned to swim when I was 7. My dad hired a coach to teach me and at age 17, I could dive into the deep sea. There are 20 of us deep sea swimmers in the city. It needs time and years to become a good swimmer.

13,068Threads
98,306Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member