Relocation expenses for online workers, investors

Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵0.342313
Referral Credit
The top tech, internet companies, government agencies are openly involved in criminally defaming online workers, investors due to which they are forced to relocate repeatedly . In addition to the cost involved in transporting clothes, stationery and other items , furniture is getting damaged , and the online worker, investor has to pay a large amount in airfare due to health reasons, taxi fare. Additionally a lot of time is wasted travelling, packing and they cannot work online. Do innocent online workers, investors have to relocate repeatedly because they are criminally defamed, by powerful frauds making fake allegations without any proof?

A couple of years ago, I used to live in a small town and my earnings were more than what I needed fore my expenses,however, I have not relocated to a big city and I am struggling

It appears that online workers, investors are facing the problem of criminal defamation, financial fraud, slavery only in some countries, where the tech and internet companies are extremely powerful and ruthless, Most small online business owners have noticed a massive decline in their business income in the last few years.

13,027Threads
98,025Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member