Remember: How they treat you is how they feel about you.

That's right I think we should always believed our guts or feelings. Whatever you feel about a treatment is no mirage it is real
Some people, what they speak and what they do is different, they treat you badly but they say they respect you or something.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Your gut feeling is usually right and I have learned that over the years on so many occasions. If someone treats you in a way that it makes you feel unsettled or worried and your gut instinct tells you it's wrong, it probably is.

Some people, what they speak and what they do is different, they treat you badly but they say they respect you or something.
That's the manipulation, he just have to avoid such people. You need to know your worth and move away from them

Very true, people might be nice to you in so many levels, tell you so many things but one thing they can never hide and will definitely come to the notice of all is how they treat you. Little things like the amount of time it takes for them to reply your messages and the likes matters.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member