Remember that in the end you only have yourself.

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵1.412250
Referral Credit
In life there are many peoples that comes and go and any are friends with us and many say that they will be there for us, but there is one thing we need to accept and know even if we have many friends and families at the end we only have our self.

Yes, at the end of the day, the only person left is ourselves. That is why we must practice self-care. Look after our physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Well said, we are the one who truly care for our self, and we need to give our self a special attention.

Well said. Giving is admirable, but understanding your limits ensures a healthy balance and avoids burnout.
True, its all about respecting and admiring our self without waiting others to do that for us.

This is very true and over the last few years, I have learned the hard way that this is very much the case. You can rely on others, even ask others to help you but in the end, it is only yourself that you can rely on to be sure that things go how you hope.

Being that I have learned the hard way about this, I am now taking steps to ensure that I don't rely on others as much as I used to.

13,197Threads
99,016Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member