• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Just a heads-up: I'll be updating the site on Saturday, September 21, 2024, around 7 PM Eastern Time. The site will be temporarily offline during this process, but I'll make sure to back everything up before starting. Thanks fords8!

Remote work option for an introvert entrepreneur

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.309900
Referral Credit
To work remotely is the best option according to experts for introverts. They can work better without supervision. They can focus and create well something a company needs or for their personal business needs. Working remotely for the introverts can provide them freedom to work independently without interruptions. There are also inroverts who became wealthy so regardless of what personality you would have as long as you work hard, there is answer for that in the future.

To work remotely is the best option according to experts for introverts. They can work better without supervision. They can focus and create well something a company needs or for their personal business needs. Working remotely for the introverts can provide them freedom to work independently without interruptions. There are also inroverts who became wealthy so regardless of what personality you would have as long as you work hard, there is answer for that in the future.
Introverts are more productive when when they work remote and they will always like to fulfil all duties which is required of them with little supervision.

Introverts are more productive when when they work remote and they will always like to fulfil all duties which is required of them with little supervision.
That is right, they are very efficient and hardworking even if there is no one to supervise them. They can also communicate well. Introverts are great entrepreneurs. They can be good partners in a business or company.

You are correct. I am introverted and I have been working remotely since 2008. I love the fact that I can work in peace. LOL. In addition, I can laser-focus on the tasks at hand.
It's nice to know that you are an introvert and the descriptions of being this apply to you. I believe you can achieve your goal to have your own offline business this year. I am also hoping to make my offline business come to reality.

It is very difficult for remote workers to get paid work in some countries, especially when their correspondence is being diverted and stolen, In some cases powerful people are criminally defaming the remote workers to ruin their reputation making it difficult to get paid work.

It is very difficult for remote workers to get paid work in some countries, especially when their correspondence is being diverted and stolen, In some cases powerful people are criminally defaming the remote workers to ruin their reputation making it difficult to get paid work.
Your country is full of abnormalities. Why isn't your Senate and Congress don't take action on this kind of abuse to the helpless populace?

Very true, it's easier for them to think without any from of distraction or someone waiting at the background for them.

Very true, it's easier for them to think without any from of distraction or someone waiting at the background for them.
Yeah, and I think it's normal too because the brain gets to focus when there isn't any distraction from the external environment.

Introverts are good entrepreneurs online. They can speak the language that suits to the customer. They're deep thinkers, visualizers and having a wide knowledge of business approaches only introverts created from their creative minds.

12,042Threads
92,874Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member