Respect lasts longer than attention

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.743250
Referral Credit
Being respected makes sense. We appreciate the person doing it for us. Some people lack respect especially if they see the person poor looking. Others never offer a seat to an old lady or to a pregnant woman. They never understand their hardships. Whereas, giving attention to someone may not last longer when that person is transient.

When you gans someone's respect, automatically you gain their attention as well. This is why we should ensure people respect us not just to get their attention.

I appreciate people who show respect for others. They effortlessly command attention because of their ability to show respect to those around them. I tend to disregard those who do not respect others. Their behavior is off-putting to me.

There are people like them before and now. They never learned from the school where they graduated and from their parents who nurtured in them the acts of kindness, respect, and all those virtues good to emulate. The young people this time are extremely exploited by what they see in video and soc med.

13,028Threads
98,034Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member