• Important Update from the Founder: After a year of growth, changes are coming to Discussion Bucks. Read the full announcement here.

• Heads-up! The site will undergo scheduled maintenance on Saturday, September 21, 2024, starting at 11:00 PM UTC (7:00 PM Eastern Time). During this time, the site will be temporarily offline, but rest assured, everything will be backed up beforehand. Thank you for your understanding!

- Fords8

Review and adjust

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.810250
Referral Credit
If you are used to-do list, then review your list before you leave home to shop. After doing it, try to adjust your list in case, you sense it's too much for your budget. Also regularly review your financial situation and make adjustments to your budget and savings plan as needed. Life occurrences change, so your financial plan should be flexible to accommodate these changes. It is not hard to do this. We only need time to sit down and take this seriously unless we are rich.

Whenever I want to go for shopping, before going I usually make a list then go through it to be sure I am not missing out anything or spending on things I don't need.

Even though we have made a to do list, after arriving at the market or mall we also have to keep looking for discounted items to save money, apart from that we also have to compare prices of the same product in several shops, bring drinking water so we don't have to stop by the cafe.

12,090Threads
93,197Messages
290Members
Medo24Latest member