Reward yourself ♥

Reaction score
D Bucks
💵4.358176
Referral Credit
Rewarding oneself is a great way to motivate ourselves and have a positive mindset. It will give us that boost to finish our job or to do great in our work. Be it that favorite snack, a mini-vacation, or buying yourself something you wanted. Choosing rewards that strike a chord with you and acknowledge hard work makes the journey toward your goal meaningful and at the same time enjoyable too. So take some time to reward yourself once in a while. You did good, and you deserve it🫶.

Anyway, do you practice rewarding yourself?

For me, absolutely yes. especially after a long day at work or even if I just solve my problems in life. The reward I often give myself is milk tea or any of my favorite foods 😁.

How about you?😊

Not as often as I would like, but I do reward myself once in awhile. There are times I just go out of my way and buy something nice for myself, irrespective of the things I need to sort out.

Paying the self first is needed to enjoy life despite work hard from Monday to Friday. I always reward myself with something my body longs to eat like Burger King with chilled pineapple juice. I also reward myself with grilled tuna belly with hot and sweet chili sauce.

Yes, I reward myself after hard work. I love dark chocolates. After doing a long piece of translation work, I usually have a piece or two of dark chocolate.
That's a great way to treat yourself after putting in hard work! Dark chocolate is not only delicious but also has some health benefits.

Every pay day I reward myself with something I like. This pay day I reward myself with rocky road ice cream and two kilos grapes. I just bought half gallon rocky road ice cream for three eaters, I and my two sisters. They are always excited every pay day at my work place.

13,165Threads
98,837Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member