Literary Virtuoso
Registered Member
Reaction score
Website
freeearning.net
D Bucks
💵2.940313
Referral Credit
I am not able to connect to RIF, I am getting the error message 522 connection timed out today. Is anyone else facing the same problem while accessing RIF forum and do they know when the problem will get resolved ?

Yes it's a general issue, I believe it has been like that since on the 15th of this month. Let's just hope @Jordan is okay health wise and he comes online soon to sort out the issue.

Last edited:
At this point, I know Jordan is going to take awhile to respond to me and adjust cloudflare's settings to allow access. What is going on, is that it might be handling more traffic than the cloudflare settings he set it on, can handle. That, or something is wrong outside of that issue.

The last time the site had a cloudlfare issue, it took me awhile to get Jordan's attention, and part of that was because he was having issues in his own life that prevented him from keeping up to date on his online projects.

I have had some personal conversations with @Jordan, he is a good guy and keeps to his word, He may not always be active but he is honest. I think the problem is that he is not always good with professional communication to assure the workers on the site that everything is okay. This is because he has not deliberated some critical decision-making on the site aside from himself alone. So in this situation, if he is not okay then it means the site has to be at a standstill. The organizational structure is that of a sore proprietorship. Otherwise, we can only wish him a speedy recovery and I am sure this time when he comes back then he will rebrand the site and deliberate some duties to a few others.

He does possess the attributes of a good and quality leader, one thing we should not forget so soon is that after RIF was down for so many months, he still came back and made some huge payouts. Whether those funds were realised from the site or personal efforts the fact is that he cleared all outstanding debts. Such kind of a person is Hero guys.

I have had some personal conversations with @Jordan, he is a good guy and keeps to his word, He may not always be active but he is honest. I think the problem is that he is not always good with professional communication to assure the workers on the site that everything is okay. This is because he has not deliberated some critical decision-making on the site aside from himself alone. So in this situation, if he is not okay then it means the site has to be at a standstill. The organizational structure is that of a sore proprietorship. Otherwise, we can only wish him a speedy recovery and I am sure this time when he comes back then he will rebrand the site and deliberate some duties to a few others.

He does possess the attributes of a good and quality leader, one thing we should not forget so soon is that after RIF was down for so many months, he still came back and made some huge payouts. Whether those funds were realised from the site or personal efforts the fact is that he cleared all outstanding debts. Such kind of a person is Hero guys.
This is also one of the reasons I have never said anything negative about the whole issue. But another thing is people are humans and even when they know all this, they will always still worry and complain, and we all have limits as to how long we can hold on.

12,012Threads
92,713Messages
288Members
gwolf666Latest member