RIF paid me this day, December 24

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.046750
Referral Credit
Finally, after almost two weeks, RIF sent my payment via PayPal. Thank you, RIF. Thank you, @Jordan. We love you Boss Jirda, stay safe and healthy. MERY CHRISTMAS from all of us on Dbucks.
Pardy Networks has sent you $14.00 USD
Note from Pardy Networks:
RIF Payment
Transaction Details
Transaction ID
8R373274LJ763835M
Transaction date
24 December 2023

Amount received
$14.00 USD

I also get my payment today, i was so happy so see the transaction.
I am now back to RIF. before I came here, I posted 5 post threads and will be back this afternoon. It inspires me.

Congratulations on that, I think when it comes to RIF what we need is patience with the site and the owner. Patience and understanding. With time things would get back to normal.

Congratulations on that, I think when it comes to RIF what we need is patience with the site and the owner. Patience and understanding. With time things would get back to normal.
That is what we have to do, I promised myself to be active there despite the absence of the site owner because he never fails us. He might have may work this time and especially, it's Chritsmas time which is for the family.

Exactly, there is nothing inspiring than seeing your payment.
Yes, no matter how hard and tired we are at work we still do activities on a ptp site because there is money from our labor unlike if we just sleep or do nothing. Nothing good will happen too.

Congratulations! RIF has gone through a lot of rough patches recently. But despite all the issues, Jordan has always cleared the payment. Yes, it has got delayed at times.
I have not been able to be much active on the site in the recent times. I hope that it's smooth for Jordan and RIF in the coming year.

Congratulations! RIF has gone through a lot of rough patches recently. But despite all the issues, Jordan has always cleared the payment. Yes, it has got delayed at times.
I have not been able to be much active on the site in the recent times. I hope that it's smooth for Jordan and RIF in the coming year.
I started to be active there . I only write post threads because the pay is 2 cents and it's easy to reach one dollar. Then 1 cent per post reply. I am doing activities for one hour on RIF. I earn 1 dollar on RIF in two days at one hour each.

Yes, RIF paid its members on 23rd December this month, probably as a Christmas gift. Most members were not expecting the payment since they usually paid on 15th of the month .

Yes, RIF paid its members on 23rd December this month, probably as a Christmas gift. Most members were not expecting the payment since they usually paid on 15th of the month .
I am now active on RIF because Jordan promised that only RIF he would never shut down, his other forum sites were shut down, and OTz is still alive though no one cares to visit. I seldom visit Otz.

I started to be active there . I only write post threads because the pay is 2 cents and it's easy to reach one dollar. Then 1 cent per post reply. I am doing activities for one hour on RIF. I earn 1 dollar on RIF in two days at one hour each.
That's impressive. Your time management skills with all the sites is amazing. You are active on all the dites and you manage it so well. I wish that I could do that too. But then I have a lots to keep me busy. And I have to get better with my time management.

That's impressive. Your time management skills with all the sites is amazing. You are active on all the dites and you manage it so well. I wish that I could do that too. But then I have a lots to keep me busy. And I have to get better with my time management.
It is our Christmas vacation and I do not like to entertain school-related work. It stresses me mentally .I want a free thinking like posting.

It is our Christmas vacation and I do not like to entertain school-related work. It stresses me mentally .I want a free thinking like posting.
Even I am making best use of this Christmas break for my online work. But then I have to finish some cleaning chores too. Whenever I get a break, a good part goes in some deep cleaning of the house.
But being active in the last two days makes me happy to see my earnings making a significant noticeable improvement.

i think he is yet to pay fhise that requested payment through forum coin and Dbucks. I'm yet to receive my own transfer
I think that he has cleared only the payments through PayPal. He still has to clear the Forum Coin and DBucks coins request. I read it on the Forum Coin thread about the same. Few others mentioned that they are still waiting for it. I am sure that Jordan would do that next. He can delay the payment but he definitely pays. I think that Patience is the key

I think that he has cleared only the payments through PayPal. He still has to clear the Forum Coin and DBucks coins request. I read it on the Forum Coin thread about the same. Few others mentioned that they are still waiting for it. I am sure that Jordan would do that next. He can delay the payment but he definitely pays. I think that Patience is the key
Sure, he will pay , he always will. We just have to exercise patience. Hopefully before the new year he should have.

Sure, he will pay , he always will. We just have to exercise patience. Hopefully before the new year he should have.
Yes, He should. Yesterday, I visited RIF after a long gap. Jordan has posted there assuring everyone to be paid sooner or later. It seems that he is short of staffs and overwhelmed by his sites and thr work involved there. That explains his absence from the site for long. The update from his side is assuring.

Starmix is on 🔥🔥
I would totally agree there. I see her in so many forum platforms and she is amongst the top performers and most active ones on each of these platforms. She must be full of energy to manage so much in a day along with her job.

Even I am making best use of this Christmas break for my online work. But then I have to finish some cleaning chores too. Whenever I get a break, a good part goes in some deep cleaning of the house.
But being active in the last two days makes me happy to see my earnings making a significant noticeable improvement.
I dont have a work at home. I am only doing activities online. We hire a stay-out cleaner and cook But I wash my won clothes. I don't like other person to do it.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member