RIF paid me this day, December 24

I dont have a work at home. I am only doing activities online. We hire a stay-out cleaner and cook But I wash my won clothes. I don't like other person to do it.
Oh! I see. That's good in a way. You are using your energy at the right place to make money. We can always outsource the work if we can afford to. You are not wasting your time and that's the most important thing. I too have a household help who comes daily to help me with certain things. But other than that I do most of the chores after my work and afternoon therapy sessions. And being a mom, I get some extra things to manage. Especially with my younger daughter who needs some hand holding being on Autism Spectrum.

Oh! I see. That's good in a way. You are using your energy at the right place to make money. We can always outsource the work if we can afford to. You are not wasting your time and that's the most important thing. I too have a household help who comes daily to help me with certain things. But other than that I do most of the chores after my work and afternoon therapy sessions. And being a mom, I get some extra things to manage. Especially with my younger daughter who needs some hand holding being on Autism Spectrum.
Sorry to hear you have an autistic daughter. You need to have a house help. You can't manage all house works. It's not easy if always busy doing chores.

I was glad you got paid, I wanted to withdraw some money I had there to DBucks, but unfortunately for me that option was disabled :(

Congratulations on your payment. I hope I can reach cash out too.
Thank you, Jo, try your best to be active here and on RIF. @Jordan promised to bring back the previous life of RIF and make it better. Let's wait and see.

Thank you, Jo, try your best to be active here and on RIF. @Jordan promised to bring back the previous life of RIF and make it better. Let's wait and see.
I will try to stay active on both. I started yesterday and I was able to maximize posting here today while working. I have my laptop turned on and placed it beside my PC so I can do posting if I don't have escalations to answer from work.

I will try to stay active on both. I started yesterday and I was able to maximize posting here today while working. I have my laptop turned on and placed it beside my PC so I can do posting if I don't have escalations to answer from work.
It's also what I'm doing if having free time while at work. Our university is in wi fi zone so wherever I am I pause to post, lol. There's nothing exciting utilising our time profitable big or small pay it's money already.

13,067Threads
98,277Messages
304Members
dalibiLatest member