RIF paid me, yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵5.827250
Referral Credit
This afternoon Ph time, PayPal emailed me a good news that RIF paid me $24. I was indeed happy and so thankful to the site owner of RIF @Jordan. Thank you, we love you. We hope to see RIF bounces back at its usual strength. 🤗🤗😍😊.

You mean RIF on your tittle? That by the side i am so excited you have finally been paid. Hopefully as from next week or there about, the site would be back to normal and we can start earning again. Lets just keep pushing and supporting the admin @Jordan

You mean RIF on your tittle? That by the side i am so excited you have finally been paid. Hopefully as from next week or there about, the site would be back to normal and we can start earning again. Lets just keep pushing and supporting the admin @Jordan
🤣sorry for the erratum already corrected and thanks for letting me know yes RIF paid me. I hope others were also paid this day. Let's post there to support the forum site with or without pay at least few. It helps sustain the site.

Wow this is amazing to learn of,glad that you have been paid for your hard work,i have great expectations from RIF and i am just waiting the next course of action regarding the future of RIF.The forum does need a sparkle ASAP.

Wow this is amazing to learn of,glad that you have been paid for your hard work,i have great expectations from RIF and i am just waiting the next course of action regarding the future of RIF.The forum does need a sparkle ASAP.
Let's keep our fingers crossed that RIF will be alive again at least there are two reliable sites we will be engaging about DBucks and RIF. The mighty forums.

Let's keep our fingers crossed that RIF will be alive again at least there are two reliable sites we will be engaging about DBucks and RIF. The mighty forums.
That is my view as well,i have so much belief in these two genuises but i think @Jordan is at times a little bit more busy to attend to the forum obligations promptly.He jut needs to hire some few stuff to help out even on voluntary basis.Dbucks is coming up and i just can't wait for it to start implementing more of it's reviews on the performance of the site so far and what is needed to have it evolve to something even GIGA......

That is my view as well,i have so much belief in these two genuises but i think @Jordan is at times a little bit more busy to attend to the forum obligations promptly.He jut needs to hire some few stuff to help out even on voluntary basis.Dbucks is coming up and i just can't wait for it to start implementing more of it's reviews on the performance of the site so far and what is needed to have it evolve to something even GIGA......
There are many members on RIF posting their proofs of payments. It's so exciting many are paid this day. There's next batch on the 15th. Congratulations all 😊😁

Did Jordan return his point system in function? Last time when I posted there I didn't got any credit. I posted few time as support there but until credit system is not back, I will come from time to time.
Sorry the credit system is still not yet active. I hope by next week. There are members there now posting their proofs of payment.

Sorry the credit system is still not yet active. I hope by next week. There are members there now posting their proofs of payment.
So this are you earnings from before and you earned until credit system was still active. From last payout and credit system disable I didn't got enough for new payout but I have some money there. I will wait for better times.

There are many members on RIF posting their proofs of payments. It's so exciting many are paid this day. There's next batch on the 15th. Congratulations all 😊😁
That is good to know,i have seen that on RIF where quite a number of people are posting their payment proof.That is awesome to know.Was there some sort of official communication that was made in that regard of payments?

Last edited:
i think @Jordan is at times a little bit more busy to attend to the forum obligations promptly.He jut needs to hire some few stuff to help out
I've genuinely thought about bringing on a "manager".

Congratulations on the payment @Starmix!

Honestly, at one point I was tempted to ask you about that, but wasn't 100% sure if it was going to be too forward of a question.

That would be a good thing for RIF because we love the community and your dedication to the forum can not go unnoticed,we just need a sparkle.

Mostly an organizational structure can be modelled as( product or service) =(sales and advertisement)=(administration and finance).For the success of anything then it is important that the technical team makes periodic reviews and analysis of those three essential parameters.

If a team is always equal to the task then nomatter the internal or external market forces,a right team will always counter-act those shocks.This will ensure smooth operations and effective communication at all times.

If you can bring on board sort of like graduate trainees then you would even have more advantage because the stuff levels would have increased.I am sure there are some people who would gladly come on board even on voluntary basis.To your success our boss and ceo of RIF,

I am so happy to hear your good news. Congratulations on receiving your payment. I wish you all the best. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
13,035Threads
98,059Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member