RIF paid me, yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Jordan return his point system in function? Last time when I posted there I didn't got any credit. I posted few time as support there but until credit system is not back, I will come from time to time.
Same here. I am still waiting
Post automatically merged:

This afternoon Ph time, PayPal emailed me a good news that RIF paid me $24. I was indeed happy and so thankful to the site owner of RIF @Jordan. Thank you, we love you. We hope to see RIF bounces back at its usual strength. 🤗🤗😍😊.
Was this your first payment? Congrats!!!

Same here. I am still waiting
Post automatically merged:

Was this your first payment? Congrats!!!
This is my 13th payment on RIF.

Last edited:
This is my 30th payment on RIF.
I had to see your profile to know how you achieved this feat (lol) Now I know 20,000 plus messages in about 11 plus months and what baffles me is how you could claim payment in 11 plus months 30 times. What is the minimum payout there. I admire you specially when I know you are employed full time. I have yet to start there (lol)

I had to see your profile to know how you achieved this feat (lol) Now I know 20,000 plus messages in about 11 plus months and what baffles me is how you could claim payment in 11 plus months 30 times. What is the minimum payout there. I admire you specially when I know you are employed full time. I have yet to start there (lol)
Erratum: 13th payment.

This afternoon Ph time, PayPal emailed me a good news that RIF paid me $24. I was indeed happy and so thankful to the site owner of RIF @Jordan. Thank you, we love you. We hope to see RIF bounces back at its usual strength. 🤗🤗😍😊.
Congrats☺️

Have yet to hear what happened to my request.
I learned that there are still many pending payments. There might be problems on the part of the site owner. Their banking laws are different from ours. I was told that the next batch will be in the 15th.

I learned that there are still many pending payments. There might be problems on the part of the site owner. Their banking laws are different from ours. I was told that the next batch will be in the 15th.
I hope I get my 5 dollars lol. It's too little yes but I've worked for it and I deserved to be paid.

I hope I get my 5 dollars lol. It's too little yes but I've worked for it and I deserved to be paid.
Yeah and it's not easy to reach that amount. It took forever reaching it so you deserve to receive what is due to you and others.

You are quite right that if payments are made then the motivational level really go up.I pray and hope that a good and strong machenism is in balance to ensure smooth paymens to RIF members.

The admin has done well with the site. it feels good to be back on the site. We can now post snd get credits for it.
Yes but the earning seems eternal to reach even one dollar in 2 weeks 😁. But it's better than nothing to earn on the web. It's just a matter of perseverance.

I just joined the referral index forum RIF right now, and i am trying to read the rules and regulations about the forum, i appreciate that you motivate me, because seeing a person getting paid from any platform will motivate me to work on the site, but how is the forum is it good and pay good for its users?

Yes but the earning seems eternal to reach even one dollar in 2 weeks 😁. But it's better than nothing to earn on the web. It's just a matter of perseverance.
Yesh it will be a long wait now to get a dollar off the site but it is still better than being idle I guess

Congrats on that payout, I also received my payment on the 15th., but I haven't posted on RIF in a while, but it's still a great forum, and at least now it's paying again, I'll try to spend some time when I can, since I'm too busy lately :)

Congratulations!! On your payment. I made a request for payout of 8 dollars there and hopefully, I should get it by 15th of this month. I have not been much active in the online space including RIF in last few months. I hope to spend some time there today. Also, would increase my online activities from third week of November when I can see myself getting some free time. I would like to reach payouts on various sites including RIF.

I am doing activities on RIF daily at least 30 minutes to earn some cents. But I experimented and found out that we can earn $1 dollar on RIF in 2 days. Just have quality posts at least 5 and reply posts at least 10. That's the result after 10, earning decreases.

I am doing activities on RIF daily at least 30 minutes to earn some cents. But I experimented and found out that we can earn $1 dollar on RIF in 2 days. Just have quality posts at least 5 and reply posts at least 10. That's the result after 10, earning decreases.
Yeah like other forums the payment decrease after 5 threads and 15 posts with 80% and the forum pays for the rest of contents we maid only 20%, and yeah its still good and i like it, hey i have one question, on the dbuck forum upgrading you account to earn more is it profitable i mean the goal member price is 20$ and do you have good profit from it after you upgrade your account with 20$?

Status
Not open for further replies.
13,035Threads
98,059Messages
304Members
bhagvatprasadamLatest member