Right ways to react when bullied

I have never been bullied before and i really hope i wont get to experience that. I think the best thing to do would be to report to a higher authority, rather than keeping things to yourself.

I have never been bullied before and i really hope i wont get to experience that. I think the best thing to do would be to report to a higher authority, rather than keeping things to yourself.
No it is not to keep calm or keep things to yourself. it is good to always speak out

Bullying causes blood boiling, but we have to adjust our feelings by ignoring the act. If we entertain ot, the more we look like a fool and defeated because bullies are extremely bad and malicious. They have thick face.

I was frequently bullied during my high school years because of my weight. My classmates would make fun of me almost every day, and I had to endure it until I finished school. I was too scared to fight back, so I remained quiet. However, I am no longer afraid. If anyone tries to bully me again, I will not hesitate to stand up for myself.

Have you ever found yourself being bullied by a coursemate or a colleague at work. What was your reaction. How do you think one should react in such a situation?
I was bullied by my in-laws and by a school colleague only once. I reacted legally against the school authorities and snobed my in-laws and have severed relationship with them.

13,211Threads
99,098Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member