Russia invaded four territories in Ukraine

Solutions
Reaction score
D Bucks
💵6.881600
Referral Credit
There's a bloody war now in Ukraine. Russia invaded 4 cities in a Ukraine and they make these pleases their sustaining territories to combat the Ukraine residents. 17 people from Ukraine died on the spot.

The residents evacuated and there seems no pity by the Russian troops. It seems all out war.

They're looking for mercy but both sides are eager to defend each other's country. The Ukraine president should have resolved the matter that caused the escalation of anger to war.

I wonder how many persons would have been injured during this attacks or would die later on if 17 already died on the spot. It's well though.
I'm going to make a follow up. The war continues until this time. It's scary. I pity the helpless innocent children and the old people.

I'm going to make a follow up. The war continues until this time. It's scary. I pity the helpless innocent children and the old people.
It is just sad thst the innocent people are still falling every day for senseless war

It is just sad thst the innocent people are still falling every day for senseless war
I wonder why can't the international court solve the conflicts between Russia and Ukraine. It's so unfair for the innocent civilians.

13,189Threads
98,985Messages
305Members
GrumpyLatest member